7 77.78%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Meh don't care

1 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Petition for GM, Please make SealOnline BOD more fun

most player getting bored day by day because there's no surprise event
    and GM now days not interactive with the player in game.
    seriously with GM power you can even do anything in game, for example

• 1. Spawn Underground ELIM monster to real ELIM city ( this is really invasing the city, isn't that fun ? the monster really invasing the city, not only on the story )
    • 2. Spawn BOS to every city, example 5X scariel to LIME or ELIM
    • 3. Let's the player hit GM event at colosseum don't hive yourself i thought a lot of player want to test their equipment against GM in my scenario, GM show up in the colloseum with GM equipment that not even 1 player have the ITEM / Equip and don't make it too easy, set your HP BILLION HP, event Strongest BOSS not even match in HP, sometime you should attack the attacker too. give the rewards to who do last hit on you or do more damage.

Don't forget GM, The game is made for having fun, we escape boredom of reality into the game, don't make this game even more boredom

Thank you
    Cat007 - Duran

*i will update this post if i have more to speak in my mind
    Last edited by kyokonow; 11-12-2021 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyokonow View Post
    most player getting bored day by day because there's no surprise event
    and GM now days not interactive with the player in game.
    seriously with GM power you can even do anything in game, for example

• 1. Spawn Underground ELIM monster to real ELIM city ( this is really invasing the city, isn't that fun ? the monster really invasing the city, not only on the story )
    • 2. Spawn BOS to every city, example 5X scariel to LIME or ELIM
    • 3. Let's the player hit GM event at colosseum don't hive yourself i thought a lot of player want to test their equipment against GM in my scenario, GM show up in the colloseum with GM equipment that not even 1 player have the ITEM / Equip and don't make it too easy, set your HP BILLION HP, event Strongest BOSS not even match in HP, sometime you should attack the attacker too. give the rewards to who do last hit on you or do more damage.

Don't forget GM, The game is made for having fun, we escape boredom of reality into the game, don't make this game even more boredom

Thank you
    Cat007 - Duran

*i will update this post if i have more to speak in my mind
    Hi Kyokonow!

This month we are bringing new events we hope you can enjoy them!
    Thank you so much for your suggestion we will add it to our feedback and discuss it with our team.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team