+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    didin't udnerstund yet if you are agaisnt the dhan patch.

Arctic let me know… Templar!?

sheeps they all go eventually somewhere somehow to the same destiny. are you a sheep?
    You wot?

#walnutbrain

and btw, my walnutbrain since I saw dupe items in players and then nothing happen, no good. (tuturials on YOUTUBE how you dupe items) barelly like 90% ranged atack helment and so on! it's pretty easy PRO'S
    when I see regular players beeing helped by Guild masters of ynk, no good
    , when u see players like Hector playing GOD on game, and making events for all server speaking in all chat for all game, again --- no good (maybe those are not good for you pvp with!!! lick them is betetr, sheep)

this is playing with players that really play the game.

if you trully want to be helpfull for others just tell us here the guide of cheat engine!!! .! it's the only think we would like to really know PRO! now your knowledge over classes and skills and etc etc it cames easily

so once more my walnutbrain tells me that the only retarded here it's you cause you keep insisiting giving your feedback and your opinions over a game that is completly corrupt.
    well maybe you are one of those that are favored over the years.

AKA pedro el perro aka walnutbrain but for sure aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER and again NO SCAMER! 8 years bro that is my reputation, what is yours?

My word is everything, yours are like so many others …. dumb voices will never reach the heaven
    Please after Guardian patch give your feedback here, looking forward to read it. Lmao!
    TLDR

well you don't know me but you say that I only came here to blame others… you need to decide your point of view... or you know me or you do not know me, period.
    also I speak with knowledge over the years that I had play, for what I had play , for what I have seen …. back then they weren't hutner kits, I come from that era! sorry if I don't waste time making guides, playing 1 hour per day is already enough for me and come to this forum and others while I'm at work is my fun .
    and yes I come here to support the patch and YNK work.
    what have been done to dhan class also I do belive that this patch could have happen already long time ago.

Saying this do I have to tell you if I did test with Almighty with 3.0 katar or pro items or ****? well maybe yes maybe not, I'm not friend of any GM neither use cheats.
    If I would had access like this "old pro players" that the only guide they possecc is the only one they will not give you.
    that is CHEAT ENGINE guide.

And my drama on this forum is only one my friend maybe not same as yours but is not to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, is to make ROHAN BLOOD FEUD GREAT AGAIN!

YNK: Nerfed them all and balance all classes again like they were before at same point, PERMENT BAN those who have contribute for a bad comunity on this game like SCAMERS , CHEAT USERS , DUPE ITEMS.
    or
    Just give us the guides/tricks that some players have recieved from your organization over the years.

wlanutbrain OUT!
    TLDR

You're not making sense in your posts, I can't even tell from your first post if you're pro- or against the dhan patch, just shhhhh lil perro lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

post so big to say nothing..... my lil perra.

send me the guide of cheats engine on private message pls!

^
    So many annoying & stoopid spanish hoes around since spanish rohan la venganza closed/merged
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    ^
    So many annoying & stoopid spanish hoes around since spanish rohan la venganza closed/merged
    Yup, This particular one: Gemello aka. Tayyar, came begging to me in game to be my friend after raging at me for ages for not wanting to sell an item for the right price. He's just another ratting f*cktard lmao.

Luckily there's still some usefull comments here, which is why I'm still around.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-05-2019 at 12:23 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

well that part of lies it reminds me rats that is what u are at the end. Didin't remember of asking u to be your friend, what the purpose? haaa for Cheat engine guide?!? maybe maybe maybe bro!! really not from you and not from anyone,
    anyway I would rather BAG then lick my PERRA?!?! I see a lote of licks and RMT from u, need SS or IMG?!? what u preffer?

and btw TRANSLATE KOREA INFO FROM THEIR FORUM TO HERE is NOT ENOUGH! stile waiting for cheat engine guide my perra!!!

AND SPANISH?!? dunno I don't know any spanish on server but ok, is one more of your false insinuations as usual. go perra

well that part of lies it reminds me rats that is what u are at the end. Didin't remember of asking u to be your friend, what the purpose? haaa for Cheat engine guide?!? maybe maybe maybe bro!! really not from you and not from anyone,
    anyway I would rather BAG then lick my PERRA?!?! I see a lote of licks and RMT from u, need SS or IMG?!? what u preffer?

and btw TRANSLATE KOREA INFO FROM THEIR FORUM TO HERE is NOT ENOUGH! stile waiting for cheat engine guide my perra!!!

AND SPANISH?!? dunno I don't know any spanish on server but ok, is one more of your false insinuations as usual. go perra
    You think I cheat? Feel free to report any of my chars/items/accounts lolol

lol do you feel something changed on dhan ? nerf dhan is a joke lol . thei are same like before . predator are beter than before .A good one can kill any whit just one crit .i am sure Gms are totaly incompetents to do a good balance.

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    lol do you feel something changed on dhan ? nerf dhan is a joke lol . thei are same like before . predator are beter than before .A good one can kill any whit just one crit .i am sure Gms are totaly incompetents to do a good balance.
    Do you feel you are stupid ? What u just said is literally retarded. And believe me the best dhan player is saying that dhans, specially Avengers are nerfed to the ground. Preds are still so so cause of isolation , But Invenom is completely trash right now , only way to have high crits invenom is to have elemental katar , which there is only 2 in the server 3.0. On the other hand i did not even bother 7s my Avenger to test out the nerfs just by reading the patch and seeing how **** other dhans are right now no point in doing so . Take your s*** back.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

one predator pro can crit like 300k on 25k pdf whit out invenon , imagine a char whit out pa talisman how fast it die . maybe avenger got a litle nerf but not so much like u think . the target is to be balanced not to kill by one hit like you want . So Gms have to check predatot again because this is sucks .

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    one predator pro can crit like 300k on 25k pdf whit out invenon , imagine a char whit out pa talisman how fast it die . maybe avenger got a litle nerf but not so much like u think . the target is to be balanced not to kill by one hit like you want . So Gms have to check predatot again because this is sucks .
    Nobody cares about crits sir , Loop/Crit Scroll nerfs crits. Dhans are not based on crits anymore but Invenom dmg to kill someone . Invenom is nerfed pretty much . Yes Pred is good to farm other than that pvp wise its useless garbage , cuz Loop/Crit/Vaccs.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine