+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL Well Damn

LOL Well Damn

I have not logged into this website (or this game) in years, I was expecting to find out that it did not exist anymore but here it is. I was happy at first, I wanted to make fun of the people still playing.

But then I took a look at EM and read a few comments on here and now I'm just depressed. I can't believe people are still playing after all ynk put the players through. Just think about ow much this game had going for itself back then. It had Lots of players, 10000+ items on EM, balanced"ish" characters, fun tbs, lots of bots to kill, most people could speak english, everyone was useful in pvp, where getting 4 r2/r3 acessories made you a badass and having an r4 drop made you feel like a bawss because you had to earn that ****, everything was just bright, shinny and good feeling lol

Now it all gives me this nervous uneasy feeling. All the goodness was raped violently out of the game, starting with those horrible epic weapons. Some people tryed to come back for that Jin server and they promissed they would never merge Jin with Ran but now it looks like they already did lol. Seeing "new' players complain about not seeing anyone in akhma, r1, lime, pine or even seeing people in the towns is heart breaking Q.Q

Will I make fun of the people still playing this game? The answer is no, If you can still bring yourself to play this dead game and if you have taken years of abuse in your relationship with this game you must really have some outstanding commitment attributes. I don't know if its the enormous amount of pity I am feeling for the players who have been betrayed, or the pity I feel for the people who log into this game thinking its fun even though there is noone else to play with or the pity I feel for the people who feel they have to keep playing because they invested so much time and money, or the pity for the new players who think this game might be fun, or the pity I feel knowing deep down that there are no new players, but one thing is for sure and that is that I want to salute anyone still playing in 2015.

You have all stuck it out longer then anyone else, this is surely the last year of this game, you are all winners in my book. It takes some kind of god like stubborness to go through the hell you have gone through, im sure all of you have stopped having fun a long time ago which just makes it all the more amazing to see there are still 10 or 11 of you left. When you are slapped in the face by the game makers you still hand them money and look forward to the next time you get slapped, you take masochism to a whole new level to arround 115+10 (whatever the heck that means).

When this game suddenly goes offline do not be disapointed, you need not feel any regrets, it will just mean that you have finished the race, you will find yourself at the top of a mountain you will be free this day to do whatever you like in life not held down by blood fueds and pixils anylonger. I imagin some of you will hang yourselfs in your closets using your belts, others might look for another aweful game to waste time on, most of you in terrorist countries will have lost your only outlet for blowing off your pint up anger issues and will probably beat your spose or kids severly this day, BUT I know that in my heart that at least 1 of the 10 of you (nice way of looking at that is 10%) this 1 person will leave the house (or parents basement) he will walk in the sun for the first time in years and come to find himself at a little coffee shop near his house which he never knew was there (even though it was build 4 years ago and is actually quite popular) you will sit down and you will meet a nice real girl. I only prey that you do not ask to verify that she is a real girl buy asking her to let you see her tits, seriously how weird and awkward please dont do that. This way you will not have wasted 7 years of your life, you can see them all as preperation for that chance encounter, and you will have a happy ever after.

So for now just stick with it players of Rohan, you have made it this far, the finish line is just up ahead. Hang in there just a little bit longer. You have all of my support (but mostly my pity) I hope you all the most happyness you can squeeze out of your small little worlds.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5904&dateline=1379828  776

well said mate!!! and sadly i just came back to this game 3 months ago and ended up in isen lol

Actually since the merge the population has been increasing and IM sales have been very good.

There's a lot of people coming back and buying the even more OP stuff from IM at far better prices than was offered when YNK was selling the epics and upgrades years ago.

That plus the large influx of homeless pinoys that came here when rohanPH shut down, there are a lot more players today than there was even 6 months ago. Chances are when you join a noob party to level up a character there will be one person from ph in the party with you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Upper, Lower, Rone and a lot of farming spots are full. Most players go for Ash and the demand for Twins is very high specially on EM.
    Most players with Glacial are changing to Onyx set. Even the crappy pieces are sold at high prices :'(
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!