+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reward from Tsb :)))))

Reward should go to who has High Point cos its unfair 6 dhan SS ))))))
    haha

Nice tsb tho , we were the smalliest Guild <3
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Ahem I would be the smallest guild since theres 1 of me and 150 of everyone else. And I woulda won if that ****er SPP didnt occupancy block mid I have double the points of PhatP but I couldnt take mid because of stupid occupancy block.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-24-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ahem I would be the smallest guild since theres 1 of me and 150 of everyone else. And I woulda won if that ****er SPP didnt occupancy block mid.
    Yes, go back to bed.

Ahem I would be the smallest guild since theres 1 of me and 150 of everyone else. And I woulda won if that ****er SPP didnt occupancy block mid.
    na u wudnt of won we focus boobs all tsb last 5 mins if u was still ahead we was going to you be we overtook all so was pointless
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    na u wudnt of won we focus boobs all tsb last 5 mins if u was still ahead we was going to you be we overtook all so was pointless
    I had double the points of phatP you can look at the picture I couldnt get mid because SPP ****in occupancy blocked me if I got mid thats it GG I win

Need help? PM me

Ahem I would be the smallest guild since theres 1 of me and 150 of everyone else. And I woulda won if that ****er SPP didnt occupancy block mid I have double the points of PhatP but I couldnt take mid because of stupid occupancy block.
    Nana look how many dhans were on Us Loled
    i should win it for sure but just last mint 7 dhans ss ))))))

Aztigan should fix his game tsb , should be without dhans and lets see how will win fair pvp
    ~Ceazar~

Also I got ****in donkey TM trying to kill me like plz these mexicans/pinoys are riding my virtual D so hard I need a tetanus shot.

Need help? PM me

well np i got the most Point they should gimme the reward )))))))))))))
    ~Ceazar~

If they did it based on points boobs would still win because they have they had like 7k points. Just because its not on the tsb mediator (because of occupancy rules) doesnt mean the system logs wouldnt show the real point count.

Need help? PM me

If they did it based on points boobs would still win because they have they had like 7k points. Just because its not on the tsb mediator (because of occupancy rules) doesnt mean the system logs wouldnt show the real point count.
    no they didnt boobs was at 2.8k last 1 min of tsb
    Evolut1on 109 Famous