+ Reply to Thread

appeal to GM-s (YNK)

OK at now Reflection about Rohan Blod Feud: 8 years or longer? i rlly dont remember i play so long. Start on Silva game was awsom. Tons of ppl good events, very Helpfull items on Em (package etc,etc). Now? YNK just try make much money how they can. Few simple exampleswhy this game start death: ppl start leave game when they put Epics Weapons. Few ppl who was online buy them (seling at 2 Houers? i can wrong idk cuz i miss it.) then upgrades. All be ok if all ppl can buy it at same time (be fair).

Next example. Anyone of u guys chack wth give u most expensive pack in game? Growth Seal (30 Days)-onlly on Jainus server ,Hunter Kit (30 Days) can be usefull. - Rlly at 7k+ ecash?. Remember when was Package at 5k (most expensive then) and give u Party seal 100% (30D) Solo seal 100% (30D) ( bouth m. kill seal at 30 D) Lucky Stone 30 Days and few others items. Now Jainus meybyb buy this pacage but for Isen players wth they shuld buy? Package wth they dive them just hunter Kit 30 days? u joking us?.

On Isen server Drop rate is tragedy without any bonus to drop, Forge rate (its just joke cuz idk its exist any rates for Forge). - To this Forge and drop situation: how u want make any item if drop rate and forge rate is so low?. If u already got set items to example make glaial ( spend uch time to farm or buy) u try make with this rates on Isen (miracle if u can). The u buy and buy Prevs and options and buy and buy ( YNK make money $$$$). Before when i play.... hmmm rates not awsome but u got Lucky Stones wth help with farm items be Forge events (rly forge Events) who give with guild buffs many many highest chance for suces. Now its dosnt mater.

The case of Bugs. Thats bridge funy thing. They just QQ u ppl should report wth sell items etc etc at real money. (They just lose money). But: We lovest character you Dhan Avenger: if i remember good from the start he got bugged Sealing Square Skill. Skill is that the figure is surrounded by circles of the characters whose outside circle May not enter, and those in the closed can not get it to go out. This is fiction. To be able to enter the circle by moving in the line of the circle, as you enter it you can get out of it. Skill who should protect Dhana is his prison. He showed on the server Isen this bug gm those stated on the empty affair on and what ?. Bug existed eight years and still exists.

PS. Idk what i shuld write more its many more examples why this game was broken. Im sure ppl who play know wth i talk about. Grat Tresury Wearhouse (location) Templar 115 full imed can stand solo there and just templars cuz Scout 115+9 dont have any chace to exp there.

BTW plz Gm-s make something like: Counter players online on servers i want funy how ow ppl play now:P

Quote Originally Posted by buferownia View Post
    OK at now Reflection about Rohan Blod Feud: 8 years or longer? i rlly dont remember i play so long. Start on Silva game was awsom. Tons of ppl good events, very Helpfull items on Em (package etc,etc). Now? YNK just try make much money how they can. Few simple exampleswhy this game start death: ppl start leave game when they put Epics Weapons. Few ppl who was online buy them (seling at 2 Houers? i can wrong idk cuz i miss it.) then upgrades. All be ok if all ppl can buy it at same time (be fair).

Next example. Anyone of u guys chack wth give u most expensive pack in game? Growth Seal (30 Days)-onlly on Jainus server ,Hunter Kit (30 Days) can be usefull. - Rlly at 7k+ ecash?. Remember when was Package at 5k (most expensive then) and give u Party seal 100% (30D) Solo seal 100% (30D) ( bouth m. kill seal at 30 D) Lucky Stone 30 Days and few others items. Now Jainus meybyb buy this pacage but for Isen players wth they shuld buy? Package wth they dive them just hunter Kit 30 days? u joking us?.

On Isen server Drop rate is tragedy without any bonus to drop, Forge rate (its just joke cuz idk its exist any rates for Forge). - To this Forge and drop situation: how u want make any item if drop rate and forge rate is so low?. If u already got set items to example make glaial ( spend uch time to farm or buy) u try make with this rates on Isen (miracle if u can). The u buy and buy Prevs and options and buy and buy ( YNK make money $$$$). Before when i play.... hmmm rates not awsome but u got Lucky Stones wth help with farm items be Forge events (rly forge Events) who give with guild buffs many many highest chance for suces. Now its dosnt mater.

The case of Bugs. Thats bridge funy thing. They just QQ u ppl should report wth sell items etc etc at real money. (They just lose money). But: We lovest character you Dhan Avenger: if i remember good from the start he got bugged Sealing Square Skill. Skill is that the figure is surrounded by circles of the characters whose outside circle May not enter, and those in the closed can not get it to go out. This is fiction. To be able to enter the circle by moving in the line of the circle, as you enter it you can get out of it. Skill who should protect Dhana is his prison. He showed on the server Isen this bug gm those stated on the empty affair on and what ?. Bug existed eight years and still exists.

PS. Idk what i shuld write more its many more examples why this game was broken. Im sure ppl who play know wth i talk about. Grat Tresury Wearhouse (location) Templar 115 full imed can stand solo there and just templars cuz Scout 115+9 dont have any chace to exp there.

BTW plz Gm-s make something like: Counter players online on servers i want funy how ow ppl play now:P
    -10 for the English
    +2 for the story
    -4 for the counterstrike
    +12 for saying the damn exactly thing we all saying since epics came out lol.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

sry for my English. but rest is correct. GM do nothing good just broke this game. Guys time to repeir something....

Banned
    sry for my English. but rest is correct. GM do nothing good just broke this game. Guys time to repeir something....
    why would they fix this game when they are about to throw it under the bus when Rohan 2 comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    why would they fix this game when they are about to throw it under the bus when Rohan 2 comes out?
    is there any assurance that Rohan II will be on us.... ????
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    is there any assurance that Rohan II will be on us.... ????
    Yes maybe 2017, 2018, 2019 ROFL! I'm excited to see Rohan 2 because they say it's gonna be RTS. Rohan fans out there might hate this game because it's completely different.

BTW the OP should have posted his sentiments here http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27120

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    BTW the OP should have posted his sentiments here http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27120
    OP has a post count of 2 (both of them min this thread)

Noob forum users (and some that consider themselves veterans) have no idea how to use a forum so threads stay orgasmized.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yes maybe 2017, 2018, 2019 ROFL! I'm excited to see Rohan 2 because they say it's gonna be RTS. Rohan fans out there might hate this game because it's completely different.
    Years to wait....

they're already started one is for the Balance PATCH
    OP items are not in the item mall...
    no more Forging event...or boosting Talisman's o whatsoever OP things....