+ Reply to Thread

My Analysis !!!!

So .. I read the posts from the forum, and I decided to do a review.

1st: The game is not dead , the problem is that many players are wanting to get to the maximum level (my case) and are not want to do pvp now , as the map is large it seems that the game has few players but they are rising to level alone, or do the quests,and not all players have the same time available for the game.

2st: Item Mall : Item mall for me is pretty good , some players want to HK and MR but I can tell you that they are doing the right thing in not adding these items to the item mall as we are still at the beginning of the game and many players have characters with a low level I think this is to prevent that players with more level are going to start doing RPK, understand that we are still in the "Beta" and have patience, let them additional items in the item mall for steps.

3rd: Game : I played RohanBF and this is a game not totally different but with new things that makes us curious how that will work, and the new combos , don't expect a RohanBF think of it as a remake.In relation to the people who say that are lazy to climb their personagans level will playing and soon we see , shall not be the only ones who will not be at the maximum level btw with this quest items to level up its not that hard ( i say)

4: VIP : Don't think vip 10 , I think it was made to be Acquired over time

5: Don't want it all already ( maximum level , vip 10 , HK ,MR ) is a mmorpg get things step by step thats the point if u have all u will get boring faster

Sorry for any errors in English(grammar)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanwarrior10 View Post
    So .. I read the posts from the forum, and I decided to do a review.

1st: The game is not dead , the problem is that many players are wanting to get to the maximum level (my case) and are not want to do pvp now , as the map is large it seems that the game has few players but they are rising to level alone, or do the quests,and not all players have the same time available for the game. yup

2st: Item Mall : Item mall for me is pretty good , some players want to HK and MR but I can tell you that they are doing the right thing in not adding these items to the item mall as we are still at the beginning of the game and many players have characters with a low level I think this is to prevent that players with more level are going to start doing RPK, understand that we are still in the "Beta" and have patience, let them additional items in the item mall for steps. not opposed to MR, if it's expensive enough not to spam all day long

3rd: Game : I played RohanBF and this is a game not totally different but with new things that makes us curious how that will work, and the new combos , don't expect a RohanBF think of it as a remake.In relation to the people who say that are lazy to climb their personagans level will playing and soon we see , shall not be the only ones who will not be at the maximum level btw with this quest items to level up its not that hard ( i say)

4: VIP : Don't think vip 10 , I think it was made to be Acquired over time regardless of how much time you've got on your hand, VIP 10 is stupidly expensive

5: Don't want it all already ( maximum level , vip 10 , HK ,MR ) is a mmorpg get things step by step thats the point if u have all u will get boring faster agreed that it is all about progression (gear, lvl, etc), but VIP 10 is no progress - to the contrary, it sets you back

Sorry for any errors in English(grammar)
    /10characters .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm playing rohan origin, blood feud jainus, isen, all at the same time, my char all low level and still do pvp HEUUEHHUEUE BR.
    The game needs share on your social networks for new player!!!!