Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Personality test

Did one of these test yonks ago here at the forums if I recall correct. Stumbled across the link again and thought Id give it another go. Cant recall the results of my last test but things seem pretty spot on this time around.

Give it a try if you like

https://www.16personalities.com/

Heres what I got. MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP)

Introduction -

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.
    Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

Conclusion -

Few personality types are as poetic and kind-hearted as Mediators. Their altruism and vivid imagination allow Mediators to overcome many challenging obstacles, more often than not brightening the lives of those around them. Mediators’ creativity is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

Yet Mediators can be easily tripped up in areas where idealism and altruism are more of a liability than an asset. Whether it is finding (or keeping) a partner, making friends, reaching dazzling heights on the career ladder or planning for the future, Mediators need to put in a conscious effort to develop their weaker traits and additional skills.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Not quite sure what to make of those results ..

I don't think I quite agree with it, except for the introvert and assertive part. Perhaps the prospecting isn't too far off, but the other two..
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-12-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm a monster QQ
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    me to a 't'.............

Apparently (according the the site) I belong to the 0,8% of society that has this profile, cheers lel. Hello PJ welcome to the club kek.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-12-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Tempted to post mine but it seems like the result I got doesn't fit my personality. Maybe I should give it a try once again xp

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Tempted to post mine but it seems like the result I got doesn't fit my personality. Maybe I should give it a try once again xp
    Just post it and join in on the fun, even tho it might not fit you
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    It's not supposed to. These sites are for entertainment and are not expected to be even 50% accurate. An example is one site I went to said I had an IQ of 186. Ask anybody around here how accurate THAT is

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It's not supposed to. These sites are for entertainment and are not expected to be even 50% accurate. An example is one site I went to said I had an IQ of 186. Ask anybody around here how accurate THAT is
    The personality tests don't necessarily have to be complete bollox but I'd not take em too serious either. The IQ tests are mostly complete sh1t since they take like 15 minutes while a real IQ tests takes a few hours (I've done both the online ones and real ones). 186, Einstein had (estimated) 160, I'm expecting a legitimate theorie about dark matter and black holes in the next Nature edition kkkk xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Ah, don't know how to post a pic of results! Whatever

PROTAGONIST PERSONALITY (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Personality type: The Protagonist” (ENFJ-A)
    Individual traits:
    Extraverted – 86%,
    Intuitive – 74%,
    Feeling – 81%,
    Judging – 69%,
    Assertive – 79%.

Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: People Mastery

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
    David Deida
    Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

Interesting results! I just think I'm not different or special in comparison to others.
    Last edited by Bubac; 10-14-2016 at 09:18 AM. Reason: :)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast