+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Newbie Question for Snatch

I would just like to ask what would happen if Walock uses Lvl7 Snatch(1hr) on a target with buff that lasts for 30mins only. Would the stolen buff last for 1hr on the warlock?

If yes, the stolen buff would last on warlock for 1hr, how about if the warlock Snatches a buff the lasts 15 secs of the target, (those short durations buffs). Would it last 1hr on the warlock or just 15 secs?

If it is 15 secs on this example, and on the other scenario it lasts 1hr (from stolen 30 min buff), it appears it is not consistent. How would we know, if a buff would last as 1hr, or just use the real duration of the buff?

Thanks

No the warlock gets the buff at its lvl with the duration its supposed to have. The 1 hr is a maximum duration so if a buff lasts 2 hrs you only get 1 hr.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks for the reply. Is that how it goes it Savage Pillage's skill as well? For example, a Target casts a Lvl 7 buff 1 hr duration on itself. After 30mins, Savage steals it. Will it be 1hr on Savage, or 30mins?

Quote Originally Posted by rohanPianist View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Is that how it goes it Savage Pillage's skill as well? For example, a Target casts a Lvl 7 buff 1 hr duration on itself. After 30mins, Savage steals it. Will it be 1hr on Savage, or 30mins?
    Same logic:

Lvl 7 buff determines MAX duration if its 1 hr thats what you get.

Is there a limitation to what buffs can be stolen? Or any buffs can be stolen by snatch / Pillage? For example, many years ago, there are buffs can be casted on others, and there are skills that are only self buffs. Can Snatch/Pillage steal only those buffs that can be casted to others? Or they can steal also those self buff skills?
    Last edited by rohanPianist; 02-21-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohanPianist View Post
    Is there a limitation to what buffs can be stolen? Or any buffs can be stolen by snatch / Pillage? For example, many years ago, there are buffs can be casted on others, and there are skills that are only self buffs. Can Snatch/Pillage steal only those buffs that can be casted to others? Or they can steal also those self buff skills?
    The only skill I remember not being able to snatch was defender's blunt mastery at the same time as templar's blunt mastery (which also didnt work when defenders could cast it on others) just give it a shot most skills are snatch-able.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The only skill I remember not being able to snatch was defender's blunt mastery at the same time as templar's blunt mastery (which also didnt work when defenders could cast it on others) just give it a shot most skills are snatch-able.
    Thanks for your response. I have been trying to Pillage Berserker's Berserk. I currently only have lvl. 2 Pillage, which means it has 60% chance to steal. But I have been trying for several days now, but I cant still steal it. Maybe in a day or 2, I will upgrade it using Ancient Stone, and I would be level 105, so my Pillage would be level 4, and that is 80%. I hope it works. Do u think Berserk can be stolen?

There is a whole range of buffs you can and also a whole range of buffs you cannot steal, i'm too lazy to compile a list but many buffs cannot be stolen/snatched. also take in mind that the pillage skill can be resisted/blocked/parried and thus will fail to take a buff but will go on cooldown. A maid pet will help you to steal buffs faster. Snatch cannot be resisted to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    There is a whole range of buffs you can and also a whole range of buffs you cannot steal, i'm too lazy to compile a list but many buffs cannot be stolen/snatched. also take in mind that the pillage skill can be resisted/blocked/parried and thus will fail to take a buff but will go on cooldown. A maid pet will help you to steal buffs faster. Snatch cannot be resisted to my knowledge.
    Thanks. May I ask if Berserker's Berserk skill can be stolen?

Berserk cannot be stolen IIRC.