+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Rohan 2 FTW!
    ewwww! .

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Tsss you, what's wrong with league! Honestly I started league coz I have many friends IRL who play it so I just joined in. I actually really like the MOBA concept as well as it being non P2W and F2P. Also RIOT listens to their community opposed to most MMORPGS (like rohan lmao).
    not p2w > paid aspects of the game directly affect your win chance (summoner skills, runes, masteries, owning new champs etc.)

a google search tells me that it should cost aprox 480 bucks to unlock all the champs and once u do that you still gotta get all the other things (i dont think you pay for summoner skills tho......)

you want true free to play? play dota every game you start as lvl 1 and can pick any hero you want (there is like 110 or so heroes in the game) no summoner skills instead you use the gold you earn inside that round to buy whatever items you want.

Want flash? buy a blink dagger
    Want invis? buy a shadow blade

playing a caster and want to make him smack hard with autos? buy damage items
    playing a carry and want to build more utility? buy utility items

Possibilities are endless no games are the same and best of all it is 100% free.

Downsides??????

The dota community is just as salty as league community is so there is no more or less rage than you experienced playing league.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Is it ok for me to actually hate MOBAs?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    NO IT'S NOT!!!

Except for me, I hate them too.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You gotta have thick skin since ur on a 5 man team where 1 mistake screws over everyone else. Playing rohan should have trained you for that.

lol for all QQs about how Rohan sucks... know whats funny .. you still visit forum all the time ... and bet you still play game time to time.. Yeah its at a shaky moment right now and that's cause of transition of GMs and designers aswell as the fact people eventually get high lvl..... they have to come with new stuff and gear... and it has to be more expensive. and me personally I love the HK. It makes game playable for older people who have actual jobs and go to work.lol DontLikeYou... why would you ever post video of killing people on HK.? your agi dhan 1 shots most people .. that kewl.. I feel YNK is doing what they must to keep flow of Money into their company.. People work to make money you know... the game could use better features as a server tournament. Maybe have better quests and more interactive and fun events... if we are going to pay to play the game make the game worth paying ... your GMs I know its awesome getting paid to do barely ****... but dam how about put effort in the game... All in all the game is awesome and you all love it or you wouldn't be on forums ranting about shizz...

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Rohan 2 FTW!
    Hell naw

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    not p2w > paid aspects of the game directly affect your win chance (summoner skills, runes, masteries, owning new champs etc.)

a google search tells me that it should cost aprox 480 bucks to unlock all the champs and once u do that you still gotta get all the other things (i dont think you pay for summoner skills tho......)

you want true free to play? play dota every game you start as lvl 1 and can pick any hero you want (there is like 110 or so heroes in the game) no summoner skills instead you use the gold you earn inside that round to buy whatever items you want.

Want flash? buy a blink dagger
    Want invis? buy a shadow blade

playing a caster and want to make him smack hard with autos? buy damage items
    playing a carry and want to build more utility? buy utility items

Possibilities are endless no games are the same and best of all it is 100% free.

Downsides??????

The dota community is just as salty as league community is so there is no more or less rage than you experienced playing league.
    You don't need to pay for anything, you can't pay for skills. You can buy champions/runepages/skins. There are different champions available every week so you don't have to buy any, you can just buy the ones you want with ingame currency if you like one. The runepages are practically free unless you want the best and highest tier, for that you have to be a higher lvl anyway so by that time you can buy it with ingame currency. Skins give you nothing but different looks and even for skins there is a system to earn random skins for free as well as champions and other items depending on how much you play/win.

As for DOTA it's probably a great game but too extreme for me, I prefer league. I haven't spent a penny and I have 2 league accounts max lvl with all the champions and runes on them I need.

Ofcourse it is, everyone has their preferences but honestly MOBAs are for me the best kind of games if it's about the balance between skill(actual skill based on your reaction time, (muscle) memory, champion knowledge, experience, math etc.), game knowledge, teamwork, teamplay and strategy. The only thing rohan and many other MMORPG's require is a big wallet and a lot of brainless questing or mobbing.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDOUT22 View Post
    lol for all QQs about how Rohan sucks... know whats funny .. you still visit forum all the time ... and bet you still play game time to time.. Yeah its at a shaky moment right now and that's cause of transition of GMs and designers aswell as the fact people eventually get high lvl..... they have to come with new stuff and gear... and it has to be more expensive. and me personally I love the HK. It makes game playable for older people who have actual jobs and go to work.lol DontLikeYou... why would you ever post video of killing people on HK.? your agi dhan 1 shots most people .. that kewl.. I feel YNK is doing what they must to keep flow of Money into their company.. People work to make money you know... the game could use better features as a server tournament. Maybe have better quests and more interactive and fun events... if we are going to pay to play the game make the game worth paying ... your GMs I know its awesome getting paid to do barely ****... but dam how about put effort in the game... All in all the game is awesome and you all love it or you wouldn't be on forums ranting about shizz...

I logged in for 5 mins to talk to karren and I visit this forum because I really only need to check once per day/week at this point. Having said that I dont need to play this game anymore because I experienced everything this game has to offer and more.

Ive killed all bosses
    Won all events
    Made 3 boss tier upgrades
    Got twin sister aura
    Beat stage 15 3 times
    Got to +10 before this transcendence grindfest garbage
    Won tsb solo 10 times
    Oh and I got the most posts of all forumers.

Only way playwith gonna make me log in again is when they have another unipin last man standing event where I can snipe another 500 bucks.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 11-09-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Hell naw

You don't need to pay for anything, you can't pay for skills. You can buy champions/runepages/skins. There are different champions available every week so you don't have to buy any, you can just buy the ones you want with ingame currency if you like one. The runepages are practically free unless you want the best and highest tier, for that you have to be a higher lvl anyway so by that time you can buy it with ingame currency. Skins give you nothing but different looks and even for skins there is a system to earn random skins for free as well as champions and other items depending on how much you play/win.

As for DOTA it's probably a great game but too extreme for me, I prefer league. I haven't spent a penny and I have 2 league accounts max lvl with all the champions and runes on them I need.
    Like I said outside factors (money) affect your in game chance of winning. Dont tell me you have never lost a game where a player had a champ which could not be countered by any of the champs in the free rotation. Either that or the champs in league are so cookie cutter that it doesnt matter what you play and everyone builds the same way. You tell me which one of those statements is true.

Also hitting lvl 30 or whatever does not mean anything you can be lvl 30 and still be terrible at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I logged in for 5 mins to talk to karren and I visit this forum because I really only need to check once per day/week at this point. Having said that I dont need to play this game anymore because I experienced everything this game has to offer and more.

Ive killed all bosses
    Won all events
    Made 3 boss tier upgrades
    Got twin sister aura
    Beat stage 15 3 times
    Got to +10 before this transcendence grindfest garbage
    Won tsb solo 10 times
    Oh and I got the most posts of all forumers.

Only way playwith gonna make me log in again is when they have another unipin last man standing event where I can snipe another 500 bucks.
    you have been defeated by the mighty Latvala would be #1 on my list
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired