+ Reply to Thread

Returning player going for Guardian.. Vet input needed..

Hi. Returning player here. I am planning on purchasing a Guardian thru EM since I still have "a lot" of spares and I wanted to make it a hybrid one..

If I will place all stat in vit and rely on equipts; given the current gameplay items ++, how can I make my Hybrid Guardian PVP viable??

I use to play Vit DK, STR and AGI AVE. This will be the first time for me to use a human..

All input will be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by adorbanana View Post
    Hi. Returning player here. I am planning on purchasing a Guardian thru EM since I still have "a lot" of spares and I wanted to make it a hybrid one..

If I will place all stat in vit and rely on equipts; given the current gameplay items ++, how can I make my Hybrid Guardian PVP viable??

I use to play Vit DK, STR and AGI AVE. This will be the first time for me to use a human..

All input will be highly appreciated.

Go full str and use a chimera with 200 str-200 dex stones, use +18s ring feathers and you're good to go.
    Abso+18 should suffice as well
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Thank you for the input..

Someone is selling me these:

Glacial Split Sword - 80STR 75%Melee 50%Damage Drop

Glacial Split Dagger - 95str 75%melee 15%Critical

NVE and BOS

I cant find the calculator to check it's output but given the stats, can I make a decent vit guard?

I can't find a reasonable chimera seller. I'm planning to purchase parts but I have no idea what parts to collect and their stats. Returning to the game after a long hybernation is quite challenging. Hehehe
    Last edited by adorbanana; 10-26-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adorbanana View Post
    Thank you for the input..

Someone is selling me these:

Glacial Split Sword - 80STR 75%Melee 50%Damage Drop

Glacial Split Dagger - 95str 75%melee 15%Critical

NVE and BOS

I cant find the calculator to check it's output but given the stats, can I make a decent vit guard?

I can't find a reasonable chimera seller. I'm planning to purchase parts but I have no idea what parts to collect and their stats. Returning to the game after a long hybernation is quite challenging. Hehehe
    Make sure on costumes you add 90 str 90 dex 90 vit, plus 400 vit or around that of 4 feathers+ 110% hp weap+ 110% hp ( calculate 2nd hand pls ) of dagger.
    Another 300+ vit from abso set+18 and psy blow 40% hp lvl 7.
    Lion lvl 3 also adds more hp you should hit around 180-200k hp self buff
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Don't make a guard full vit, its not usefull. Put all points in STR, if you want to make it hybrid, add dex and str for higher crit but slightly lower base damage. For gear get a sword with max dd + melee and for offhand id get a dagger with AD and abso. when you are the lvl you want to be get a dagger with dd and melee to pvp. Best is ofcourse to get 4x upg dagg and 4x upg sword both with max DD. All the other stuff is already mentioned by Leon93, feathers ++, abso set, etc. If you get 4x feather +12, costume with stones, lion lvl 3, full buffs (no scrolls), 4x upg dagg and 4x upg sword you can easily reach 200-300k hp. with scrolls youll maybe hit 400k ish while you are full str or dex str, no need to add vit.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h