+ Reply to Thread

When will the gem box be opened?

Although the Special Toolbox 2 is open.
    But the benefit +6 is non-inductive and does not give the player the feeling of wanting to use it.
    A Special Toolbox 2 1800RPS and Jikael's series of weapons 1500RPS for analysis
    The latter benefit is much greater than the former.
    No more advanced equipment is now flowing than Jikael's series.
    Still have to rely on activity to get or in-game system
    A similar activity in Grabbit and the like does not give the player a consumption concept.
    After a long time, the player still rotates in place.
    The fun of not being able to move to a copy without upgrading the equipment.
    Is the official open the gem box?
    For example Albereo's Jewelry Box and Vulcanus' Special Treasure Chest.
    Or is it official to consider selling weapons that are higher than Jikael's series? Even if it is n?

Special Toolbox is use for player who wish to upgrade their EQ on those special item to avoid disappear when failed upgrade.
    Yes as u say is not worth to use ASTB on Jikeal/Tipa series, but is good to have it when u upgrade Samael, Sakiel/Zakiel etc. You will cry if u broke and lost your zakiel if u failed upgrade it (u need +12jika/Tipa at 1st stage to exchange it)
    Last edited by Workzz; 07-12-2018 at 08:54 PM.

You don't understand what I want to say.
    Waiting for you to understand the original factory game development trend.
    You will understand what I want to express.
    When the original factory game development resources are 100%
    Yes, the official is also trying to follow up.
    But the resources for the player are not 100% the same.
    As you said (u need +12jika/Tipa at 1st stage to exchange it)
    What is the purpose of the official not opening the Albereo's Jewelry Box?
    Each revision has a set of product structure
    If you have a few missing, it will be difficult to continue.
    Last edited by KAOHSIUNG; 07-13-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOHSIUNG View Post
    You don't understand what I want to say.
    Waiting for you to understand the original factory game development trend.
    You will understand what I want to express.
    When the original factory game development resources are 100%
    Yes, the official is also trying to follow up.
    But the resources for the player are not 100% the same.
    As you said (u need +12jika/Tipa at 1st stage to exchange it)
    What is the purpose of the official not opening the Albereo's Jewelry Box?
    Each revision has a set of product structure
    If you have a few missing, it will be difficult to continue.
    seriously i dont get what u mean. Don't use Google to translate your word directly. I think u better type in chinese. lol
    and once again if too easy to get the best eq, that will be no fun. go play PS if u want it easy peasy.
    Last edited by Workzz; 07-19-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Allow me to clarify what he is trying to say. Sometimes English is not the first language and i understand its difficult.

In Seal Thailand and Korea. They have special tool boxes that prevents items from breaking and return to their previous state. For example, you refine +11 to 12. If it fails, it returns to 11. There is also vulcanus special tool box that allows you to upgrade tipa/ jika to +12 with the help of itemmall.

My question is the same with you. When will these toolboxes appear. I want to know when or which month the toolboxes will come out. The new item mall is useful for special items. But to upgrade them to a premium +10-12 is painful since it returns to +6.

Please tell me when these toolboxes will come out. Thanks Seal

Let me describe this request from my own words : You want to build the best equipment with shortest time as possible.

Ok lets say you succedd to be the first person who have the top peak equipment, then you will only enjoy the sensation for only about several days or event few minutes untill others follow, then what would you do at that time? "Ok i'll enjoy this fame for maybe about several days then i will wait for another update hope it's soon or i will get bored" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Imagiro View Post
    Let me describe this request from my own words : You want to build the best equipment with shortest time as possible.

Ok lets say you succedd to be the first person who have the top peak equipment, then you will only enjoy the sensation for only about several days or event few minutes untill others follow, then what would you do at that time? "Ok i'll enjoy this fame for maybe about several days then i will wait for another update hope it's soon or i will get bored" ?

I just want to know the time frame of when the toolboxes will be coming out. I never asked for them to release it. Information is powerful. To achieve +12 on jika/ tipa would take months to do, it would be horrible when players have finally finished upgrading to +12 only to find new update of new toolboxes. As the thread tittle says. When will it be released.
    Last edited by Terus; 07-20-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Months? with that "vulcanus something" availability? Lol i'm pretty sure there are more than one hooman in this server that willing to burn thousands dollars everyday for a race to always become the first to satisfy it's lust; it would be just a matter of days.

But yeah i'm pretty sure too it will be implemented soon, but with another update on item mall/something too to replace the major decreasing "core value" of tipa/jika.XG set.

Yes every employee on this server need wage improvement constantly, but management section would always ensure that every update is "worth" for client, otherwise client would easily move to other online game that was much more worth by values.
    But hey, from my point of view we still keep dragging this at constant speed like now. Go race! It's ok i'll keep playing even my overall value rate going down rapidly day by day