+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ive been exposed! shannon is my alt you got me time to update my post count to reflect this.
    lmao, yes I'm sunnyangel, you are all correct! Add the postcount of this account & snipers334 to yours Sunny XD

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    There is nothing new about the stones you mentioned and other things in Jainus, I got trans opa guarder too, the only difference is just the populations and upgraded gears between the two servers. is PA in jainus and Isen not the same? Don't tell me the PA in your server is differ in our server. Those crit rate and damage of scout and other classes except for dhan and Rumir is still not enough to surpass the damage of Priest in mobs 2pt. I have predator dhan too those mobs pt2 are just 1 hit in crit damage and easy to get Rank 1, and I got Rumir too that has tremendous damage in any mobs and manage to get TOP 1 too, I have scout, priest, defender, ranger and guardian too. I have basis to all my comments. The scout can kill 3 hits in crit damage those mobs 2pT while there is no guarantee of the 3 consecutive crits even you have high crit rates. That's why I said Priest can kill those mobs in a single blow without relying in crits. Your words are just completely no basis at all and pure imagination only.
    LOL you should check and review the previous post. Yes I said it was easy get 10 pts by Priest but I never said It was easy to dominate or easy to get TOP 1. What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance. And the equation you have shown has no relation in the differences between the two servers. This is the right equation A=x+y+z; B=x therefore A is not equal to B, the only differences is y+z that represents number of population and upgraded gears while x represents the PA, race, mobs, dungeons etc.
    This post is about classes that have a really hard/impossible time to get 10 points in PA on a daily scale. Thus solutions need to be created to make PA universal for everyone and fun to attend to with the same rewards.

Non of you f-ucks actually gave a solution, the only thing you do is say ''AT ISEN BLA BLA'', nobody cares what YOU could achive, it's about the general population and game improvement.

1. ISEN is a non-factor when it comes to balancing this game since the majority of the players play on JAINUS and thus the balancing/decisions are heavily based on what's happening on that server.
    2. You r3tards only try to prove me or aurora wrong while instead the only thing we are here for is to IMPROVE this game so that everyone can have a fun time playing. Since priests are (according to you guys) okay on ISEN, what are you even here for?

I don't play a priest or vit defender, I play DPS classes and I have never had any trouble getting points or even nr.1 (when this was needed). I've been playing for over 10 years, got more ecash than most people have charged in rps in the entire time they play this game. I have access to nearly every class and build and I can do what I want so personally I couldn't care less what they do or don't since I can adjust to the change easily. I however still try to make a change for people who do not have my resources and improve their gaming experience.

Yet again like every other post, there's only a very small amount of people who actually get what it's about and who give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. The rest of you are just plain r3tarded, narrow minded, negative idiots

Here is my donation for you:
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-07-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    lmao, yes I'm sunnyangel, you are all correct! Add the postcount of this account & snipers334 to yours Sunny XD

This post is about classes that have a really hard/impossible time to get 10 points in PA on a daily scale. Thus solutions need to be created to make PA universal for everyone and fun to attend to with the same rewards.

Non of you f-ucks actually gave a solution, the only thing you do is say ''AT ISEN BLA BLA'', nobody cares what YOU could achive, it's about the general population and game improvement.

1. ISEN is a non-factor when it comes to balancing this game since the majority of the players play on JAINUS and thus the balancing/decisions are heavily based on what's happening on that server.
    2. You r3tards only try to prove me or aurora wrong while instead the only thing we are here for is to IMPROVE this game so that everyone can have a fun time playing. Since priests are (according to you guys) okay on ISEN, what are you even here for?

I don't play a priest or vit defender, I play DPS classes and I have never had any trouble getting points or even nr.1 (when this was needed). I've been playing for over 10 years, got more ecash than most people have charged in rps in the entire time they play this game. I have access to nearly every class and build and I can do what I want so personally I couldn't care less what they do or don't since I can adjust to the change easily. I however still try to make a change for people who do not have my resources and improve their gaming experience.

Yet again like every other post, there's only a very small amount of people who actually get what it's about and who give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. The rest of you are just plain r3tarded, narrow minded, negative idiots

Here is my donation for you:
    You don't play vit def and priest according to you, how come you made a comment about the capability of priest and vit def. As I have said over and over again that you are nothing and don't know nothing because all your words are completely from your stupid imagination only and have no basis at all. You have no rights to suggest about balancing this game, you don't even know the capability and skills of other class.

The simple suggestion to make the PA universal to everyone is make those mobs 2pt/100 pt/BOSS same with mobs 1pt in terms of pdef and mdef and the life of 2pt should be twice as 1pt and 100 pt is 100x as 1pt as well as the life of BOSS is 1,000x as 1pt. Everybody knows that all races/classes have damage in mobs 1pt.

For those PPL can't comprehend about the possibility of priest to get TOP 1, I'm gonna make it simple to you, when you say impossible absolutely 0% chance at all. Despite of having a decent/best gear and party with ranger, rumir and other class still you can't do it even in late PA that is what we call "impossible/0% chance". The only classes that can surpass the DPS of geared priest are geared DHAN. and geared RUMIR when it comes in killing mobs 2pt in PA. Maybe not all dhan, rumir and other class are geared well in jainus server.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-07-2018 at 07:48 PM.

LOL you should check and review the previous post. Yes I said it was easy get 10 pts by Priest but I never said It was easy to dominate or easy to get TOP 1. What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance. And the equation you have shown has no relation in the differences between the two servers. This is the right equation A=x+y+z; B=x therefore A is not equal to B, the only differences is y+z that represents number of population and upgraded gears while x represents the PA, race, mobs, dungeons etc.
    The equations I give is about FALSE EQUIVALENCE. But never mind the equation. It only means that ISEN and JAINUS are not the same. In other words, what is TRUE in ISEN is not necessarily TRUE in JAINUS and vice versa. Your words are futile unless you show us a video/evidence (in JAINUS of course) of what you are talking about.

"What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance"(you said it). I'll break it down to you. When you say "IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE", the you basically mean "IT'S POSSIBLE" (compliment rule). The BURDEN OF PROOF is on you so SHOW THEM IT'S POSSIBLE.

Now enough of this.

Why not focus on the solution.

1. Your solution
    "make the PA universal to everyone is make those mobs 2pt/100 pt/BOSS same with mobs 1pt in terms of pdef and mdef and the life of 2pt should be twice as 1pt and 100 pt is 100x as 1pt as well as the life of BOSS is 1,000x as 1pt. Everybody knows that all races/classes have damage in mobs 1pt."

2. shannon's solution
    (I can't find it) IIRC, support class can get assist points if they are in close proximity to the DPS class they supported.

Now set aside cursing and look at the solutions objectively.

Your solution is good but there is a problem. We are still forcing support class to kill mobs to gain points. How can they support if they are busy competing with DPS class to gain points?

I have a farmer scout (I got no problem no matter what time I choose to PA)
    I also have a VIT def (even if I choose to enter the last PA, It's too difficult to compete).

And please, STOP the "OH, I have a vit def in ISEN bla bla bla". As I said above. What is TRUE on ISEN is not necessarily TRUE on JAINUS.

Now shannon's solution offers more logical approach to solve the problem. IF THAT SOLUTION would be implemented. Support class can focus on supporting and still can get the necessary points required to get 12 cert. As of the moment, no other solution is presented. I thought of a solution quite similar to yours. I did not bother posting it since shannon's solution is far better than what I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    The equations I give is about FALSE EQUIVALENCE. But never mind the equation. It only means that ISEN and JAINUS are not the same. In other words, what is TRUE in ISEN is not necessarily TRUE in JAINUS and vice versa. Your words are futile unless you show us a video/evidence (in JAINUS of course) of what you are talking about.

"What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance"(you said it). I'll break it down to you. When you say "IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE", the you basically mean "IT'S POSSIBLE" (compliment rule). The BURDEN OF PROOF is on you so SHOW THEM IT'S POSSIBLE.

Now enough of this.

1. Your solution
    "make the PA universal to everyone is make those mobs 2pt/100 pt/BOSS same with mobs 1pt in terms of pdef and mdef and the life of 2pt should be twice as 1pt and 100 pt is 100x as 1pt as well as the life of BOSS is 1,000x as 1pt. Everybody knows that all races/classes have damage in mobs 1pt."

2. shannon's solution
    (I can't find it) IIRC, support class can get assist points if they are in close proximity to the DPS class they supported.

Your solution is good but there is a problem. We are still forcing support class to kill mobs to gain points. How can they support if they are busy competing with DPS class to gain points?

I also have a VIT def (even if I choose to enter the last PA, It's too difficult to compete).

And please, STOP the "OH, I have a vit def in ISEN bla bla bla". As I said above. What is TRUE on ISEN is not necessarily TRUE on JAINUS.

Now shannon's solution offers more logical approach to solve the problem. IF THAT SOLUTION would be implemented. Support class can focus on supporting and still can get the necessary points required to get 12 cert. As of the moment, no other solution is presented. I thought of a solution quite similar to yours. I did not bother posting it since shannon's solution is far better than what I thought of.
    vit defender can equip strength pendant accessories, melee weapon and other gears to boost melee attack for PA purposes only. If you use gears intended only as supports you will be ****ed anytime in PA.

Yes it is true that you can't support and gain points at the same time...You don't need to support those high DPS Class in PA because they can gain points anytime they want to. Everybody wants 10 pts in PA and will do it by yourself because the DPS class you support will not give it to you the required points you need and make it harder for you because of competition.

Yes there is flaw in my suggestion but it is just simple to minimize the problem in PA, when you add another complicated suggestion it will add another problem too. Gaining points of supports too near the proximity of DPS will raise the problem of ALTS to be abused. EXAMPLE If I have DPS Char and 4 ALTS in our side, of course i will join my 4 alts with my DPS char in PARTY. My 4 alts will eventually gain points easily only just to follow my high DPS character. You solve 1 problem but you add 3 problems this thing should be avoided.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-07-2018 at 11:21 PM.

vit defender can equip strength pendant accessories, melee weapon and other gears to boost melee attack for PA purposes only. If you use gears intended only as supports you will be ****ed anytime in PA.
    EXACTLY!!

Now you're making a very good point. Why force support class to equip DPS gear if he intends to support? Can you see the problem now?

So we need a SOLUTION, right?

I think we're done here. What took you so long?

EXACTLY!!

Now you're making a very good point. Why force support class to equip DPS gear if he intends to support? Can you see the problem now?

So we need a SOLUTION, right?

I think we're done here. What took you so long?
    You are right that we need solution! Is the solution will give it instantly? After 1 month? 2 months? or after this 3rd PA season? My suggestion is just temporary until the problem will be resolved. If you are satisfied with 8 torn per day then so be it!

You are right that we need solution! Is the solution will give it instantly? After 1 month? 2 months? or after this 3rd PA season? My suggestion is just temporary until the problem will be resolved. If you are satisfied with 8 torn per day then so be it!
    Thankyou! We're done indeed. You are now agreeing that there is a problem in JAINUS PA for support classes.

When Sunny makes this post, he presented the problem. Aurora, apple5, shannon, rechi, etc saw the same problem. These are JAINUS guys and they know JAINUS problems. You came up and discrediting them using ISEN POINT OF VIEW. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against ISEN. Its just that, you can't make an argument based on ISEN point-of-view for someone who presents a problem based on JAINUS point-of-view. Hence, my FALSE EQUIVALENCY equation. The way you state your argument, you make it seems that the problem does not exist.

As for the solution, who knows when will it arrive and what solution will it be. ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of a problem is itself part of the solution.

You don't play vit def and priest according to you, how come you made a comment about the capability of priest and vit def. As I have said over and over again that you are nothing and don't know nothing because all your words are completely from your stupid imagination only and have no basis at all. You have no rights to suggest about balancing this game, you don't even know the capability and skills of other class.

Just because I said I don't play them doesn't mean I havent tested anything. I can log almost every class/build at 115+20-30. After every balance patch I played nearly all classes for a short time to examine their weak/strong points and their mechanics. I have the gear to have low/medium/semi max items at those classes and thus I can test at different ''levels''. I can play every class/build and role in PVP and PVE. Beside my own versatile playstyle and testing capabilitys I have quite an extensive network of people who diehard main 1 class (for example Aurora - Priest), which I can go to for advice when it comes to their ''playing experience''.

I don't know anyone else in this game who has my (combined) resources, knowledge, network and ambition to change this game for the better for everyone. I have worked with others behind the scenes to improve the rohan wikia, to correct bugs, write guides etc. etc. I have tonns of posts on this forum explaining things to people on multiple accounts.

So before you tell me that ''I don't know anything'' again, I'm gonna tell you, you don't know sh1t about me. You come here as a presumptuous idiot who totally misses the whole point of this thread and who only spreads negative BS.

So get schooled and stfu

The simple suggestion to make the PA universal to everyone is make those mobs 2pt/100 pt/BOSS same with mobs 1pt in terms of pdef and mdef and the life of 2pt should be twice as 1pt and 100 pt is 100x as 1pt as well as the life of BOSS is 1,000x as 1pt. Everybody knows that all races/classes have damage in mobs 1pt.

For those PPL can't comprehend about the possibility of priest to get TOP 1, I'm gonna make it simple to you, when you say impossible absolutely 0% chance at all. Despite of having a decent/best gear and party with ranger, rumir and other class still you can't do it even in late PA that is what we call "impossible/0% chance". The only classes that can surpass the DPS of geared priest are geared DHAN. and geared RUMIR when it comes in killing mobs 2pt in PA. Maybe not all dhan, rumir and other class are geared well in jainus server.

Now enough of this.

1. Your solution

2. shannon's solution

I agree with you both, the PA changes were only made with DPS classes in mind, not with support/vit characters, this is the wrong way of looking at it because only a certain part of the players can now play PA properly (just like before).

One of the ways to change this would be to develop an assist system in which, when support characters party with DPS characters and help the DPS, they gain points based on their ''assists''.

This would 1: force people to party up and help eachother and 2. give everyone a more or less equal chance for points.
    There is no point in comparing gear or stats or skills for ISEN Vs. JAINUS.

Only one thing matters and that's the player population. ISEN has roughly 10% of the population of JAINUS, thus jainus PA is WAY more crowded, with all kind of people like scouts, rumirs, dhans etc going at mobs, priest has nearly no chance to get 10 points with mobs, only the ones who can get party for winged foot, are full psy/int and have an upgraded staff and attend 4 or more PA's each day (the last PA's are the least crowded) have a good chance of getting enough points.

This is not the way PA should be played, it should be viable for all classes to obtain points.

QED: PA has to be changed so that classes like vit defenders, priest and such can get 10 points too. This could simply be done by developing a support system in which party members (who are nearby and hitting the target) get 50% of the points of other members in their party, thus supporting a DPS in party will gain you points.

Fixed, everyone happy.

Thankyou! We're done indeed. You are now agreeing that there is a problem in JAINUS PA for support classes.

When Sunny makes this post, he presented the problem. Aurora, apple5, shannon, rechi, etc saw the same problem. These are JAINUS guys and they know JAINUS problems. You came up and discrediting them using ISEN POINT OF VIEW. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against ISEN. Its just that, you can't make an argument based on ISEN point-of-view for someone who presents a problem based on JAINUS point-of-view. Hence, my FALSE EQUIVALENCY equation. The way you state your argument, you make it seems that the problem does not exist.

As for the solution, who knows when will it arrive and what solution will it be. ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of a problem is itself part of the solution.
    Seems like you finally got through to this moron, respect! I gave up long ago and just start throwing mud whenever some idiot appears. I'm too tired to deal with this sh1t over and over and over again.
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-08-2018 at 04:01 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

If devs are making everything party oriented why not make PA party oriented to?
    Like everyone in the same party get the same amount of kills prices oriented but only the one that actually did the kills gets the highest kills in PA ranking.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Seems like you finally got through to this moron, respect! I gave up long ago and just start throwing mud whenever some idiot appears. I'm too tired to deal with this sh1t over and over and over again.
    Idiot! Until now you still don't understand and can't comprehend. I know from the beginning of the PA there is a problem mostly to all classes not only to all supports. I just made a suggestion for a temporary solution while the problem in PA is still there. All of us have no idea when the solution will arrive. That's why I said If you are satisfied in 8 torn per day, so be it!

You idiot are trying to show that you represents the jainus server but all of your comments are not based on reality! You have many alts and make a discussion and debate with your own self. You try to fool everyone with that kind of mentality.

A lot of PPL in your server are more credible and way better than you when it comes to discussion and giving advise. You are just sh1t and don't know anything about this game.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-08-2018 at 09:03 PM.