+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by opkhyller View Post
    Isen has more players than jainus the heck this people talking about???
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    No.

Youre trash kid
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

No, I've actually logged into both over the login event and, well, both were pretty lacking in players. I swear it looks like a test private server where only the GMs log in.
    Of course if everyone if PA is the only reason people bother to log in, you won't see many of them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    No, I've actually logged into both over the login event and, well, both were pretty lacking in players. I swear it looks like a test private server where only the GMs log in.
    Of course if everyone if PA is the only reason people bother to log in, you won't see many of them at all.
    True and this is because the smart ppl are busy having fun on private servers.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Old man! pm me on discord when you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Pea servers are full of dumb players who hop from server to server when they start losing.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Pea servers are full of dumb players who hop from server to server when they start losing.
    Indeed players on the private lost and the only thing they have lost are the money and time in Rbf, I'm sure you don't even play games but comment and comment on the forum. Rbf has become a game too empty and useless and what is sad is that they still want the world to spend here, putting tickets at 1500 RPs on IM show how desperate they are for profit. lol

Indeed players on the private lost and the only thing they have lost are the money and time in Rbf, I'm sure you don't even play games but comment and comment on the forum. Rbf has become a game too empty and useless and what is sad is that they still want the world to spend here, putting tickets at 1500 RPs on IM show how desperate they are for profit. lol
    I wonder when the day comes you find out you're actually a degenerate ape, what will you do with your life, farm bananas?
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I wonder when the day comes you find out you're actually a degenerate ape, what will you do with your life, farm bananas?
    But what will you do will you gonna feed Rbf with your lots of money to play with bots in the game?
    Rbf has already become a single player game what else can we say about it?
    You cannot give up investments and you will live the rest of your life in Rbf because you are degenerate.

But what will you do will you gonna feed Rbf with your lots of money to play with bots in the game?
    Rbf has already become a single player game what else can we say about it?
    You cannot give up investments and you will live the rest of your life in Rbf because you are degenerate.
    I do not invest money in games, games invest money in me through me, simple as that lmfao.

You're simply too stupid to do what I do, so first you spend 2-3 years? arguing isen is great while I said its sh1t and you're gonna lose all your money (because in isen you did spend a lot of cash (no available market to make ecash) to end up with absolute horse sh1t, could have flushed those hard earned euros through your toilet in a day and saved you 3 years of pain hahahhahaha)

Since you lost so much money, did not make anything back and was proven wrong you became a bitter little monkey, resorting to play on p-servers while angrily lashing out to the official server (it's your psychological coping mechanism with your failure). However since you're simply just a moronic idiot you fail to see: private servers aren't any better, you'll lose your time and money spend on a server that has no backup, no structure and no organisation and which is, by law an illigal copy of the official server and eventually will be taken down. When your server fails, you will go through the same process as you did when you quit isen, you will either hop to another server or give up to rohan entirely.

Just think about it when you lose everything again, I'm still comfortably playing the official server with money in my pocket in my cozy chair.

Bye bye now, I'm a f*cking savage and I love it.
    Last edited by snipers334; 11-30-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Old man! pm me on discord when you get the chance.
    I lost your discord id (killed my unused discord server) and I don't participate in PlayWithi's Rohan discord. PM me your id here at this account (PenguinJoe acct is on vacation).

So TLDR the pea server players are smart for server hopping after getting spanked because all of you are sore losers. Many times during my rohan days I picked the losing side because there are more people to kill and you get that instant gratification when you spank those big guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I do not invest money in games, games invest money in me through me, simple as that lmfao.

You're simply too stupid to do what I do, so first you spend 2-3 years? arguing isen is great while I said its sh1t and you're gonna lose all your money (because in isen you did spend a lot of cash (no available market to make ecash) to end up with absolute horse sh1t, could have flushed those hard earned euros through your toilet in a day and saved you 3 years of pain hahahhahaha)

Since you lost so much money, did not make anything back and was proven wrong you became a bitter little monkey, resorting to play on p-servers while angrily lashing out to the official server (it's your psychological coping mechanism with your failure). However since you're simply just a moronic idiot you fail to see: private servers aren't any better, you'll lose your time and money spend on a server that has no backup, no structure and no organisation and which is, by law an illigal copy of the official server and eventually will be taken down. When your server fails, you will go through the same process as you did when you quit isen, you will either hop to another server or give up to rohan entirely.

Just think about it when you lose everything again, I'm still comfortably playing the official server with money in my pocket in my cozy chair.

Bye bye now, I'm a f*cking savage and I love it.
    At the end of the day these pea server guys are trying to make money too (or maybe not_lose_money is a more accurate description?) I remember a few cases where the developers basically closed up citing takedown requests only to then open up under a different alias.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461