+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned account

Banned
    This forum needs a 'like' button ^^

If you play and make illegal activity like bully people for pay you or make them quit the game and ask them to join your private server or other game you should be baned permanently no mather how much you QQ in forum after lolz big boys NOT cry!!!
    PS: Close multiple accounts for investigation for 30~90 days is always option in that game

L U L

Only way to fix this is to fix the status quo of the game right now, if 3/4 of the population gotta grind for +50 still dont be surprised that they are getting rpked out their ass right now. But then what? if we make everyone +50 will there be any pvp? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cuz this game broken a f and the ppl left would rather camp safezone than lose a pvp.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    L U L

Only way to fix this is to fix the status quo of the game right now, if 3/4 of the population gotta grind for +50 still dont be surprised that they are getting rpked out their ass right now. But then what? if we make everyone +50 will there be any pvp? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cuz this game broken a f and the ppl left would rather camp safezone than lose a pvp.
    People actually hitting +50 by just going PA, the XP pouches are crazy and will boost you to +50 even if ur +0. The reason everyone is grinding is to farm pet tickets as well as trans stones and what not. About not having proper pvp like old times, that's right, sadly
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Interesting..might as well try it and see if I get banned too ..

Guys you know how many players send tickets after they got pked by some1 for 2 weeks non stop ? i bet its not first time when some1 did something like this but GMs didnt care. I got banned becouse i was pking certain player on map + i attacked this player on event ( only player i attacked on event was hector) so now i know how i can play. As long as i dont pk his chars they dont care... he is some kind holy cow in this game....

Modify the venge system to minimize the Bullying. Venge should not be listed in hit list regardless of MR even you killed RPKer without pressing the Ctrl button.

he didn't mention the fact he want people to pay him a tax of 10 pet tickets PER DAY in order to not pk them (lmfao) that's the "illegal activity" mentioned in the ticket , and that's the real reason why he got banned and QQ here not because he was pking too much
    (PS. he have endgame gear and still qq to alts rofl)

omg is you for real HunterXGing or just another qq tell me your ingame name and i will hunt you down

Quote Originally Posted by DjLudde View Post
    omg is you for real HunterXGing or just another qq tell me your ingame name and i will hunt you down
    you scare me so much tho so i wont tell you that im Charity ingame , get more excited lmao