+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Hello GM,

Is the Shark Costume_E considered a costume or "top"? Is it a costume that we could use Marco's Magic stone on?

Please clarify,
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by velzar View Post
    Hello GM,

Is the Shark Costume_E considered a costume or "top"? Is it a costume that we could use Marco's Magic stone on?

Please clarify,
    Thanks
    Hello Velzar,

Costume is equiped in 1 piece costume slot and marco's magic stone is not available.

Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Velzar,

Costume is equiped in 1 piece costume slot and marco's magic stone is not available.

Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.
    So, by costume slot, meaning the one we would normally use for the 1890 RPS costume?

Quote Originally Posted by HansBarus View Post
    So, by costume slot, meaning the one we would normally use for the 1890 RPS costume?
    Yes, same slot!

hello GM,
    I would like to ask. so, since the rate of those event item's very low to get, I wonder how many percentage to get the rewards like bless PD, bless Diamond, red chips and etc if we exchanged it for box . Would you let us know about it?
    i mean, i was fishing like 8+ hours and just got 1 lil jim's pacifier. Should i exchange it for proff or for box? is it worth or not? i'm just confused

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyragil View Post
    hello GM,
    I would like to ask. so, since the rate of those event item's very low to get, I wonder how many percentage to get the rewards like bless PD, bless Diamond, red chips and etc if we exchanged it for box . Would you let us know about it?
    i mean, i was fishing like 8+ hours and just got 1 lil jim's pacifier. Should i exchange it for proff or for box? is it worth or not? i'm just confused

Thanks
    Hello Rizkyragil,
    Unfortunately, we are not allowed to share that kind of information from the game, but don't worry, this event is made to last over 40 days, you will have enough time to get the event items.
    It might be a bit low but really depend on your luck.
    Good luck with collecting the items!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyragil View Post
    hello GM,

Thanks
    First time you will gt proof, proof for balloon are just one time quest. after that, you'll get box for each pacifier / 20 candies