+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

So……this is new, paypal sends you money and then you block me from charging

So I submitted a lot of tickets, emailed billing, called paypal to be sure all my payments are completed, and I still don't have the 10k rps I charged 24 hrs ago. And on top of that, if i try to open the "add rps" button, Im blocked from charging anymore, it just says "Trouble Shooting Here" this is new……..I would recommend some sort of communication between customer and company representatives but they seem to be at a loss for words since they have not answered my emails for about 8 hrs…..Im looking at my bank statements and I spoke to paypal on the phone. Everything is fine from my side, so whats your problem?

Maybe too much money entering on their side lel
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    thats not possible lel

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    thats not possible lel
    excuse me? this account has almost 4000 purchases in the history, if i said it here, it happened mate

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    thats not possible lel
    maybe you meant to reply to RBNXD, if so sorry, I'm just a tiny bit pissed off, if not, well the same still stands

You cant charge more than 10k rps a day and that probably revolves around their clock so you will have to wait until the 29th pacific time

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

WTS Dekan gear Josh =D
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You cant charge more than 10k rps a day and that probably revolves around their clock so you will have to wait until the 29th pacific time
    Actually you can. I've done it many times. even recently (bought 13 upgrade parts, buttload of rings and dlx abradants)
    But then I also a really long time ago asked them to lift the limits on my accts - VIA TICKETS - which they did.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

damm wallet warriors
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Ain't that what PWYNKI is all about?

That is just moderate gearing for this place.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.