+ Reply to Thread

[END - Community Event] Machinima Awards - Guild Edition

Hi Shiltizens!

We are glad to announce the winners of the Machinima Awards event - Guild Edition.

This has been a hard decision! We have seen too many amazing works and had so much fun, thank you for sharing these amazing stories with us.

Congrats to all for the good work ��

Here are the Winners:

1st Place:

Guild Fakehospital - Duran

2nd Place:
    Guild Ahkane - Duran

3rd Place:
    Guild Infinities - Duran

Stay tuned for more events!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

I'm glad ! Shelter Won the Event.. i love u GM

now this is weird, cos everybody thought that spectre will be up there

makes you wonder what the criteria is
    Last edited by WillisBack; 01-04-2019 at 10:35 PM.

1st Winner have an extraordinary editing Skill and nice Director. The story have a deep meaning. Good Story line..
    Great Job
    2nd Winner is totally different.. very entertaining.. it remind me into old cheerleader movie..
    3rd. So touching.. almost cry..

Congratulations all the winner.. you are the best ^_^

1st winner has a good story line???????? the 1st winner is seriously lacking the most basic storytelling fundamentals which is the LANGUAGE

Quote Originally Posted by willisback View Post
    1st winner has a good story line???????? The 1st winner is seriously lacking the most basic storytelling fundamentals which is the language
    I'm laughing to see your comment, but can you make a story like that with your brains? omglul
    you think you can win with your language? fakehospital dont care about language but, this is about music, editing and feel.
    simple thinking can make you win.. no need a best Editing.. you must be a editor first
    Last edited by santiee; 01-06-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: wrong

yup thats what snowflakes would`ve said "we dont care......"
    lets see...... hmmm how about..... ah yes in the scene where some random guy told shelter "ugly girl" and in the next scene when 2 random guys told shelter something similar, the lines could hardly be seen, in basic editing there are ways to get around this but no they just seems to not care about it, as far as the story even a kid in kindergarten can do better

Quote Originally Posted by WillisBack View Post
    yup thats what snowflakes would`ve said "we dont care......"
    lets see...... hmmm how about..... ah yes in the scene where some random guy told shelter "ugly girl" and in the next scene when 2 random guys told shelter something similar, the lines could hardly be seen, in basic editing there are ways to get around this but no they just seems to not care about it, as far as the story even a kid in kindergarten can do better
    JUST DO IT ! if you can do that .. with your Guild Harmony .. bhahahaha