+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs down Wake up and put your brain to the input!!! lol

You are too blind or indifferent to what is happening you didn't noticed yet that there is no longer population in Rohan and you have favored those from PH/Indo and so on...? I have the opportunity to take the last round in PA that is happening right now, if it happens to fall on the losing side this possibility is lost too. Surely many players in Europe are in the same situation and many of them veterans and have ceased playing for these reasons, you don't care anyway.
    And you can say tat you will gonna helping veterans, when, when they all will leave? You created this misery in PA but you didn't take enough steps to can be sure that everyone will benefit from it but it will not matter... Now you have asked again for the world's opinion 100th time with this event at our request but still as you wish it will be. Think about the players not just your business!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You are too blind or indifferent to what is happening you didn't noticed yet that there is no longer population in Rohan and you have favored those from PH/Indo and so on...? I have the opportunity to take the last round in PA that is happening right now, if it happens to fall on the losing side this possibility is lost too. Surely many players in Europe are in the same situation and many of them veterans and have ceased playing for these reasons, you don't care anyway.
    And you can say tat you will gonna helping veterans, when, when they all will leave? You created this misery in PA but you didn't take enough steps to can be sure that everyone will benefit from it but it will not matter... Now you have asked again for the world's opinion 100th time with this event at our request but still as you wish it will be. Think about the players not just your business!
    I dont understand what you are trying to say here, are you complaining that PA time is not good for EU timezone? Because I agree 100%

I went to the "Morning PA" once it was so dead and I am noticing that the "Evening" PA is way more active. Should just make PA more often (Once every 3 hour) and decrease the max players or something.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont understand what you are trying to say here, are you complaining that PA time is not good for EU timezone? Because I agree 100%

I went to the "Morning PA" once it was so dead and I am noticing that the "Evening" PA is way more active. Should just make PA more often (Once every 3 hour) and decrease the max players or something.
    Yes this is exactly what I said that those from Ph/indo and so on are advantaged while those from Europe are totally disadvantaged... and they don't care!

In the first part they made PA most focused thing in game, but lacking knowledge have not taken into account everything that may be more disappointing for some players (in our case EU players), they always maked mistakes because didn't think things before to be disclosed and I don't know if they will ever change.

Isnt the "Evenening" PA line up with people in SEA?

Isnt the "Evenening" PA line up with people in SEA?
    pa lines up with 4 p.m. which means I have to give up my job to participate it?
    cv lines up with early morning hours around 4-5. If someone gave me like a million dollars and said: Let's meet at 3 a.m. ... not sure if I'd wake up on Sunday at that time lol
    I brought this up long ago, but since they don't listen, I'm glad I finally decided to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    pa lines up with 4 p.m. which means I have to give up my job to participate it?
    cv lines up with early morning hours around 4-5. If someone gave me like a million dollars and said: Let's meet at 3 a.m. ... not sure if I'd wake up on Sunday at that time lol
    I brought this up long ago, but since they don't listen, I'm glad I finally decided to leave.
    You gotta point out where you are geographically for people to understand. Are you saying its 4 pm in SEA? or in EU?

You gotta point out where you are geographically for people to understand. Are you saying its 4 pm in SEA? or in EU?
    I'm in Croatia, central Europe, +1 from UK.
    Last edited by Bubac; 07-26-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    I'm in Croatia, central Europe, +1 from UK.
    And thats the "evening" PA? or the morning one.

I think they can't do nothing or just don't care,PA time not good for me also i do when i can...

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen