+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned

Atizgan PLS check ticket #223322

Please check ticket #223322. I don't really want any other GM's that barely speak English and use google translate dealing with the ticket.

oh shawn what happened to ur Friend Gutter Magic ?

u said he is ur friend right ?
    we got our gears back scammer
    thx to Atzgian and GutterMagic

oh Gutter ur friend ?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

The never ending e2n drama ....

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    oh shawn what happened to ur Friend Gutter Magic ?

http://im59.gulfup.com/OC7Ll0.jpg

u said he is ur friend right ?
    we got our gears back scammer
    thx to Atzgian and GutterMagic

oh Gutter ur friend ?
    According to that screenie your gf shared her account and got her stuff snatched. Was sharing that account particularly smart of her?
    How is Shawn the scammer here?

Not sure why the GMs gave that stuff back. As far as I am concerned if you share your account and you get boned, it is all on you. Nobody else.

Seems to me that while you are calling Shawn a scammer here, it was Shawn who was the only one that really got scammed here doesn't it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    According to that screenie your gf shared her account and got her stuff snatched. Was sharing that account particularly smart of her?

Not sure why the GMs gave that stuff back. As far as I am concerned if you share your account and you get boned, it is all on you. Nobody else.

Seems to me that while you are calling Shawn a scammer here, it was Shawn who was the only one that really got scammed here doesn't it.
    1st GM never share personal INFO
    2ed shawn claiming Gutter Magic his real life friend and it wasn't shared account
    3ed shawn is a well known scammer and every1 know that

Banned
    You know the ability of Shawn to tell lies and to scam almost everything he can.

I've been traded 1 flame +12 from Adam, 1 from Nawal, 2 from Koce, I gave them all back. I got traded one upg club 70%dd when they were first forged from Maha, I gave it back to her (returned it being +14 when it was +0 tho :P).

But surprisingly (and you know it), no one here is going to trade shawn anything neither is going to share accounts with him. So far as it is, it was the result of hacking in order to gain access to that particular account.

I'm still surprised Shawn isn't banned and released to scam people again ingame.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Banned
    Even THH, who reviewed several cases about him (including Kyle's tali club that got scammed by Shawn) called him being a thief.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

This is truth, and this is how people call me a scammer. Don't worry I'm going to get either the axe and dagger back that you account shared and got it stolen. Or my items back for it. No big deal. Account sharing is breaking the ToS. I love how scamming pieces of sh.it call me a scammer when I did nothing wrong. Typical trash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    This is truth, and this is how people call me a scammer. Don't worry I'm going to get either the axe and dagger back that you account shared and got it stolen. Or my items back for it. No big deal. Account sharing is breaking the ToS. I love how scamming pieces of sh.it call me a scammer when I did nothing wrong. Typical trash.
    I did read carefully the ToS. Nowhere it is said it's breaking the ToS. Hacking an account (shared or not) is breaking the ToS, though.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    who was claiming he is Gutter Magic Friend ? it was u shawn

it was clear those gears were scammed and u traded with the scammer or bought them for a low price that's makes u stupid and scammer and every1 know ur past , then u came on the game and start trolling us with our own gears that u got them for a low price , u r retard deal with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast