+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post Envy Maha OMGG!!

Since they are still burnning for me. i'll try get down to their level and make this essay

you know, celebrities dnt always have time for their fans.

i mean Rohan community need a bigger dumpster the trash is floating.

about the #999999 Thread about me and my real life or my pics or who am i lol tht was made by the heart broken boy who i rejected and still butthurt until this day because i played with his feelings and shetted on him later cuz hes trash.

===========================

my fb is not for my close friends.

because they already know me very well. tht fb is for stalkers only. and it's working good with u monkey fools.

dnt get me wrong. i love all my camels and i do want to give them some attention.

i do have my real personal fb tht they never and wont find it even if they search their whoel life which i doubt wont spend their whole life searching for it.

======================

even tho only a few friends saw me. you horny camels with brain damage. forget tht this is a pvp game,

ur char = not u. u r not supose to prove something to anyone or show them your face

or even tell them who u r. u login u pvp u log off. u enjoy the game. but since you keep getting kicked out of the game by me. you got nothing else to do than make a research of me since the day i born .

posting pics of my favorite model as written there in my fav model pic" some haters like to save pics"

and like a good dog u did what i said exactly . i was told by gm not to reply the thread, but im stubborn

and i would edit it,reason? its written in the comment , also to prove how sick u r and how much u would dedicate all ur time for me.

and if i wanted to pretend i wouldnt post a full famous pics of her in my fb. INCULDING my pics.

if you think i'm fool enough to let trash random people see my face you are wrong. even tho you got my pics. you still think im her and shes me LOL.

i'v posted my pics on fb many times. but ofc not for everyone to see it. why havent you post it? worried of something? or u realise ur looking silly keep posting pics and personal stuff about ppl in a online game forums.

my fb got 2x friends only. and hundred of friend requests of camels tht i wont confirm.

because i know you are camping my FB . unfortunatly i dnt share real info

if you think making threads about my personal life

will make me some how " lose" in game or lose friends its the other way round .

im getting more friends @@ friends from the highest, higher, way too HIGH lvl if u know wat i mean

==========================

how dumb you are stalking my favorite model pics and thinking its me?
    and where did i pretend to any of my friends tht shes me?

you post pics of her saying its me . ( even after you saw my own pics)

whos dumb?!@@ everyone who saw me LIVE. would get confused between me and her. but yet i never lied about me or my fav model

@ ugur, he says i use skype but i dnt webcam , omg do you seriously think ill webcam everyone haha, i mean ask ur dogs guys. why go too far? u got ugur. ask him if he know about my fav model or if i pretended she was me.

the only close friends who i webcamed are still sticking around with me and laughing at your posts.

============

anyways this is a PVP online game

not a mission to know WHOS WHO. lmao

and honestly . im getting a wonderful wonderful life.i'm really the most happiest girl in the world believe it or not. i just liked to share tht with yous.

while you are still here butthurt for losing Rohan. get over me. and the most important is to get over your selves .

man even nicki minaj sang for me on her song Envy" :@

========================

@superman .ppl already know my fb info whats the point of posting it here in pvp game forums? make me more popular? or to express how angry i make u and say ur so mad. well thx lol

i gave you many chances to win i stop playing until you get ur sh!t together and make a huge zerg but then i come back and sh!t on ur zerg and then you quit for another 2-3 months

tough broken hearted boy posting from noob accounts tho? they gave u the warning bt u dnt know gms can track ips? dnt be scared n be a men or ur manly limits stops at posting girls pics only? xD

@jyd\sam." who is currently using Elfa char cuz she cant afford shet even after webcaming random camels. you too stop camping my fake social media. let the sick stalking for my broken hearted guys.

lol and ur thread got ignored by people who got a bigger view to the world

didnt bother replying to the silly thread. they dnt burry their brains in the rohan small world. in other word they got a life.

@Shawn, trust me i would never correct to anyone who calls me " bro" in game and say tht im a girl. cuz around all these horny camels who never saw a girl before. rohan world would be very awful. specialy when tht girl keep shetting on them

================

heres a ss of how dumb and retarded you are in the year 2015 camels still threatening girls to post their pics .ok

do you know tht the pics camels can see is the only pics i "decide" and choose. tht they can see? there is [friends only and there is public] . i have my pics on my fb. what i decide u can see. is like i said. tht you will save and post like a retard xD.

as you can see the date is 2014 last year. and u can't change dates on pics\comments at least in FB. now tell me an easy excuse and a dumb one to make u look less dumb and say tht i photoshoped xD ok.

==================

sorry but, even when im semi quit. i'm still wining Rohan . weather u post my pics or not , im wining .nobody seem to care but yous.

i'm still wining you have the right to get all angry.

you know whats funny? is every time you post a silly thread like tht.

u suddenly become active , and ur ego is too high to pvp but then. i shet on u agian .

and then u jump in forums and search something about me and take it from my fb tht i made OFFICALY . for you LOL.

because since ages you love stalking me and threatening to post my pics thinking i would give a fak.

and the circle goes on omg ,

i just fought with koce today cuz when he soloed your temps+ def priest pt. he didnt fraps it-_- temps party losing to single dhan.

enjoy watching you selves forever fail

VIVA ANDREA <3 XD
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 01-18-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: VID WORKS NOW:@?
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

oh dear.

wasnt shawn and maha ugh elovers/friends-ish? @_@
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

oh and can you fix the copyright on the video so we can see plox

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Ok lets talk about ur real facebook hmmm you mean the Lily One > https://www.facebook.com/lily.dimitrova.3766 xd ?
    Ok camel 1 more if u even post pics saying its u are no one even cares what u look like cos u still a **** girl at last
    يعنى من الاخر انتى واحده شمال
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    oh dear.

wasnt shawn and maha ugh elovers/friends-ish? @_@

maha is my wife bro what are u talking about, and maha i was just trolling lol i know you're not a dude. just trying to get e-fags to get off you're back. you shoulda left it as you're a fat hairy dude and 50 years old, maybe people would leave you alone then LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    oh and can you fix the copyright on the video so we can see plox
    andrea fault xD sec
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

There's more drama related to people's real lives than the actual game now. That's how you know a game is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    maha is my wife bro what are u talking about, and maha i was just trolling lol i know you're not a dude. just trying to get e-fags to get off you're back. you shoulda left it as you're a fat hairy dude and 50 years old, maybe people would leave you alone then LOL
    yeah so im not a dude yet im a 50 year old man and hairy too.

your really dumb cause you cant get your insults to even make sense. scam a brain plox

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    Since they are still burnning for me. i'll try get down to their level and make this essay

you know, celebrities dnt always have time for their fans.

i mean Rohan community need a bigger dumpster the trash is floating.

about the #999999 Thread about me and my real life or my pics or who am i lol tht was made by the heart broken boy who i rejected and still butthurt until this day because i played with his feelings and shetted on him later cuz hes trash.

===========================

my fb is not for my close friends.

because they already know me very well. tht fb is for stalkers only. and it's working good with u monkey fools.

dnt get me wrong. i love all my camels and i do want to give them some attention.

i do have my real personal fb tht they never and wont find it even if they search their whoel life which i doubt wont spend their whole life searching for it.

======================

even tho only a few friends saw me. you horny camels with brain damage. forget tht this is a pvp game,

ur char = not u. u r not supose to prove something to anyone or show them your face

or even tell them who u r. u login u pvp u log off. u enjoy the game. but since you keep getting kicked out of the game by me. you got nothing else to do than make a research of me since the day i born .

posting pics of my favorite model as written there in my fav model pic" some haters like to save pics"

and like a good dog u did what i said exactly . i was told by gm not to reply the thread, but im stubborn

and i would edit it,reason? its written in the comment , also to prove how sick u r and how much u would dedicate all ur time for me.

and if i wanted to pretend i wouldnt post a full famous pics of her in my fb. INCULDING my pics.

if you think i'm fool enough to let trash random people see my face you are wrong. even tho you got my pics. you still think im her and shes me LOL.

i'v posted my pics on fb many times. but ofc not for everyone to see it. why havent you post it? worried of something? or u realise ur looking silly keep posting pics and personal stuff about ppl in a online game forums.

my fb got 2x friends only. and hundred of friend requests of camels tht i wont confirm.

because i know you are camping my FB . unfortunatly i dnt share real info

if you think making threads about my personal life

will make me some how " lose" in game or lose friends its the other way round .

im getting more friends @@ friends from the highest, higher, way too HIGH lvl if u know wat i mean

==========================

how dumb you are stalking my favorite model pics and thinking its me?
    and where did i pretend to any of my friends tht shes me?

you post pics of her saying its me . ( even after you saw my own pics)

whos dumb?!@@ everyone who saw me LIVE. would get confused between me and her. but yet i never lied about me or my fav model

@ ugur, he says i use skype but i dnt webcam , omg do you seriously think ill webcam everyone haha, i mean ask ur dogs guys. why go too far? u got ugur. ask him if he know about my fav model or if i pretended she was me.

the only close friends who i webcamed are still sticking around with me and laughing at your posts.

============

anyways this is a PVP online game

not a mission to know WHOS WHO. lmao

and honestly . im getting a wonderful wonderful life.i'm really the most happiest girl in the world believe it or not. i just liked to share tht with yous.

while you are still here butthurt for losing Rohan. get over me. and the most important is to get over your selves .

man even nicki minaj sang for me on her song Envy" :@

========================

@superman .ppl already know my fb info whats the point of posting it here in pvp game forums? make me more popular? or to express how angry i make u and say ur so mad. well thx lol

i gave you many chances to win i stop playing until you get ur sh!t together and make a huge zerg but then i come back and sh!t on ur zerg and then you quit for another 2-3 months

tough broken hearted boy posting from noob accounts tho? they gave u the warning bt u dnt know gms can track ips? dnt be scared n be a men or ur manly limits stops at posting girls pics only? xD

@jyd\sam." who is currently using Elfa char cuz she cant afford shet even after webcaming random camels. you too stop camping my fake social media. let the sick stalking for my broken hearted guys.

lol and ur thread got ignored by people who got a bigger view to the world

didnt bother replying to the silly thread. they dnt burry their brains in the rohan small world. in other word they got a life.

@Shawn, trust me i would never correct to anyone who calls me " bro" in game and say tht im a girl. cuz around all these horny camels who never saw a girl before. rohan world would be very awful. specialy when tht girl keep shetting on them

================

heres a ss of how dumb and retarded you are in the year 2015 camels still threatening girls to post their pics .ok

do you know tht the pics camels can see is the only pics i "decide" and choose. tht they can see? there is [friends only and there is public] . i have my pics on my fb. what i decide u can see. is like i said. tht you will save and post like a retard xD.

as you can see the date is 2014 last year. and u can't change dates on pics\comments at least in FB. now tell me an easy excuse and a dumb one to make u look less dumb and say tht i photoshoped xD ok.

==================

sorry but, even when im semi quit. i'm still wining Rohan . weather u post my pics or not , im wining .nobody seem to care but yous.

i'm still wining you have the right to get all angry.

you know whats funny? is every time you post a silly thread like tht.

u suddenly become active , and ur ego is too high to pvp but then. i shet on u agian .

and then u jump in forums and search something about me and take it from my fb tht i made OFFICALY . for you LOL.

because since ages you love stalking me and threatening to post my pics thinking i would give a fak.

and the circle goes on omg ,

i just fought with koce today cuz when he soloed your temps+ def priest pt. he didnt fraps it-_- temps party losing to single dhan.

enjoy watching you selves forever fail

VIVA ANDREA <3 XD
    Sigh....why everytime we have to give explains and sh1ts to retard ppls from game who go mad because they get their asses rapped all day...because they see in us something they will never be...because we have something they will never have ...because we are better and if we are somewhere we make the difference and all can feel it...you all rlly wont grow up a bit atleast? .... stick on game dude's ,lets real life to be real life and game,a game...because really dont know their life,my life or our life just what we want and lets peoples to know....anyway...,Maha its looks like this model,she nevver said on her status or somewhere its her so why so jelly ,i know because i seen her on webcam,shes beautiful and its enough said...stfu all and go mad and cry in your mad corners... bunch of addicted psyho-retards...if you all want to comment something,comment about game play and pvp skills and our chars /history we made in this game .... seya soon .
    Last edited by ciapa07; 01-18-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Any1 know who that guy was who posted a pick of his teeth a few years ago? Back in 0-10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast