+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Post Atzigan Game Parlor

==================

Can you try to put this item (Blindfold-of-Sealing - Goggles-of-Sunset)

on game parlor, so players can have a chance to have them

wer trying to deal with the fact tht you merged those serveres together cuz game was empty and dying

because since you merged jin with ran, jin never had an event to win those items,

only ran server did, and we can't win them on pvp events ofc because it wont be balanced since some players from ran already have it

so can you please try put them on sale on these game parlor\ big5 whatever

this is the stats on the items tht only Ran players have .

my request is very reasonable pls dnt ignore it :|

and Deluxe pls on sale for valentine day >.>

| the ss might not be the exact stats but thts the name of it i think.
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 02-18-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    ==================

wer trying to deal with the fact tht you merged those serveres together cuz game was empty and dying

because since you merged jin with ran, jin never had an event to win those items,

only ran server did, and we can't win them on pvp events ofc because it wont be balanced since some players from ran already have it

|
    and those DD and dmg reflect armors also they should deleted it , if they want to Balance the game , people will QQ saying they won it . also 55 % attack stones we won them , and gm deleted them under the name of Balance
    we looking for Balance we want Equal gears make those armors possible to get or deleted them

also Lucky 7 Prizes become $hit beside Big 5 $hity rate its ****ing waste , who will spend his money on big 5 and lucky 7 like that ?!!!!!
    ok big 5 rate is sucks so u should put some good Prizes on Lucky 7 so people can get some useful items from Lucky 7 after getting nothing from big 5 , Big 5 is only for charged rps and also Lucky 7 , GM have to change those $hity Prizes on Lucky 7 and fix Big 5 rates if he want people to keep playing it or just remove it and put everything on sell on ItemMall

none need those 3 days rings , 30 days pets , those $hity costumes , or those scrolls .
    none of the lucky 7 Prizes worth the 7 coins

also why there is no more events ?
    people already bored enough pvp is not balanced no new events $hity rates on big 5 and reinforcement , do some BOGO events and special sells
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    and those DD and dmg reflect armors also they should deleted it , if they want to Balance the game , people will QQ saying they won it . also 55 % attack stones we won them , and gm deleted them under the name of Balance
    we looking for Balance we want Equal gears make those armors possible to get or deleted them

also Lucky 7 Prizes become $hit beside Big 5 $hity rate its ****ing waste , who will spend his money on big 5 and lucky 7 like that ?!!!!!
    ok big 5 rate is sucks so u should put some good Prizes on Lucky 7 so people can get some useful items from Lucky 7 after getting nothing from big 5 , Big 5 is only for charged rps and also Lucky 7 , GM have to change those $hity Prizes on Lucky 7 and fix Big 5 rates if he want people to keep playing it or just remove it and put everything on sell on ItemMall

none need those 3 days rings , 30 days pets , those $hity costumes , or those scrolls .

it's ok they dnt need to be deleted since they WON it in some pvp events years ago, but tht was in 1 server only.

atzigan should make same events but cuz it wont be balanced with ran players having these items already, it should be somewhere on game parlor
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

it's ok they dnt need to be deleted since they WON it in some pvp events years ago, but tht was in 1 server only.

atzigan should make same events but cuz it wont be balanced with ran players having these items already, it should be somewhere on game parlor
    well we give them 2 options if they really trying to revive the game and make it Balanced they must pick 1 , all those 55 % attack stones we had we won them too from the prestige pack event the 5 mystery items and they were deleted To Balance the game
    GM deleted old events rewards before he can do it again

actually blindfolds are 30all stats 5% crit 5% weapon attack and 5% attack speed correct me if i am wrong?

Banned
    And put back absolute set please.

You know my bank account will be ready if that opportunity happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post

also why there is no more events ?
    people already bored enough pvp is not balanced no new events $hity rates on big 5 and reinforcement , do some BOGO events and special sells
    Yes the dd/ reflection armors should be deleted to make more balance, but gms do not listen so forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    actually blindfolds are 30all stats 5% crit 5% weapon attack and 5% attack speed correct me if i am wrong?
    as far as we know there is 3 different kinds of them with different status no1 link them , they trying so hard to hide it

==================
    Sorry love valentine day is over i will msg Atzigan to make your abs +18 np

==================

| the ss might not be the exact stats but thts the name of it i think.
    Lol i dont think they exist and if they do its was way before jin was exist so stop cry about stuff that wasnt on b4 jin was even up.. jin is new server kinda and ran is older why shouldnt ppl that play 6-7 years in game wont have some adventage over new players lol..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast