+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

new 4part daggers dont give 50% more atk speed (With screen shots)

So I was sitting here and looking at my atk speed with my 4part dagger and I was noticing something odd.

My 4part says I have a 50% boost in atk speed so why is my atk speed 466 and not 350 since daggers base atk speed is 700.

what you see here is a 50% dagger and the actual percentage of atk speed gained equates to 33.44% or which is the lowest I went to to find out the exact % to the precise decimal point. I wanted to be EXACT here with my maths or as close to exact as I can be. Since I mean after all im missing a whole 16.56% atk speed.

50% of 700 = 350 which means that should be ur atk speed with a dagger.

Banned
    However upon further inspection I looked to see something else unusual.

20% of 700 = 140. You are missing 23 atk speed while not quite as much as the 4part glacial of 116 missing atk speed.

I feel as if this needs to be pointed out that the atk speed is not being correctly calculated on "very fast" atk speed weapons and as such I wish to file a grievance!

this means Dev staff are bad at math?

Banned
    possibly an integer issue in the code for very fast weapons

And please while at it, fix also the actual ingame speed of hits. we want to see that we dont get 5 seconds skills delays on guardians or defenders, make it hit faster without the delays.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

the game being 20 fps is probably the reason attack speed looks all ****ed up

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    thanks you for your answer GM^Strellan. We are happy you care about us, customers of your service.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    thanks you for your answer GM^Strellan. We are happy you care about us, customers of your service.
    Lel!!!
    Um not everyone knows this you know >.>
    But it does sucks that this games ffs are so low
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    the game being 20 fps is probably the reason attack speed looks all ****ed up
    Looks fuked up? have you ever tried to rush a person , then pop OS, then pop mana drain, then cs? oh i think not, and at the end of your combo, i'd like to see from you an insta KS. if you try to rush a person in the middle of some combo u will get stunned in that delay time, because attacks are still going. i've experienced it a lot, boss fights are the same, you do some combos and skills don't work upon pushing them
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)