+ Reply to Thread

mark of new adventurer

i toke the quest from wellington in FH that told me to get 100 gold coins
    , then as reward i was gonna get 5 rice soup and the mark of new adventurer
    that allows me to take quests from cassandra in FH , but i get nothing from her
    what so ever , btw im below 100 so that should fit , anyone have an answer ?
    i need more to recive quest from cass ?

I got it with a chr, the quest its not over her head you gotta click on Cassandra, and the lvl 10 appear and then keep give u the rest

Please be informed that if you keep having the same problem, send us a ticket to our platform.
    Here's the link : http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

well , im not lvl 9 , im a lvl 91 char , so i dont know why the nr 10 should appear when i click on casandra .
    the quest ive taken is where i have to collect 100 gold coins to recive 5 bouls of rice soup and the mark of
    new adventurer from wellington in FH , thats all the quest info sais when you take it from him , not that
    you have to take and do all the 5 quests in order to recive quests from cassandra by the mark of new
    adventurer. i dont know if i missed something that has to do with the , treasure hunter event .
    cuz i red that , in order to take that quest , you have to be below lvl 100 , so since i am 91 , that should
    fit the lvl request that the quest reqire .
    Last edited by bruce133; 03-13-2021 at 05:15 AM.

Will this quest give us Ferk weapon too or is their something on Item Mall I can buy for one?