+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queen Fairy bug

Exclamation Queen Fairy bug

Hello This little flaying .... pet Queen Fairy pickuper not collecting skill restoration stone after new event with Ice cubes!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Hello This little flaying .... pet Queen Fairy pickuper not collecting skill restoration stone after new event with Ice cubes!
    You have ETC and Misc item going?

Picking up SES/SRS for me but im using a monkey not the 15 day fairy.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I`m using normal fairy and skill restoration,etc,skill ench nothing work srs drop from mobs and disapear,Fairy not pick up. I saw 2 times on hk.That started after that new event for Ice cubes.Ses i tested in town and she pick up it idk can be buged only for some areas but i didnt get srs this time after event start.

I`m using normal fairy and skill restoration,etc,skill ench nothing work srs drop from mobs and disapear,Fairy not pick up. I saw 2 times on hk.That started after that new event for Ice cubes.Ses i tested in town and she pick up it idk can be buged only for some areas but i didnt get srs this time after event start.
    I pulled it out on my warlock (Took it to r3) got 2 ses 2 srs and 44 ice cubes in 8 hours. (I used the IM fairy this time)

try another spot maybe im not sure where you were grinding.

I`m just reporting bug.
    I`ll not report you mine coordinates to pk me all the time good try sunnyangel :P
    I <3 you too

I`m just reporting bug.
    I`ll not report you mine coordinates to pk me all the time good try sunnyangel :P
    I <3 you too
    Lmao arent you on jin? I was grinding my wizzy on ran. On jin my templar in secret hiding spot :P

Bug its fixed thank you guys