View Poll Results: Should Ran and Jin Merge?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 71.43%
  • No

14 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Should Ran and Jin merge?

Should Ran and Jin merge?

Would it really make any difference? Ran/Jin merges. Jin players get butthurt and rq. Left with only Ran population anyway.

At least leaving things alone, the few jin players that are left will stick around at least a little while longer.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    yeh it'd make a difference, i've played both servers. and jins in temp have almost the same hp as temps in ran, and jin temps hit harder. trust me, alot harder lol.

yeaaa merge the servers, isen is money, and jin is a lot of melodrama people, maybe with the merge there will be more balance between leveling and forging and players gonna play instead of pursuit new drama
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Another dumb/useless thread, since epic/upg>>>>opaniel or tali with 38DD and 45 melee atk atones. Maybe they had a chance before atk stones removal but atm it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    yeh it'd make a difference, i've played both servers. and jins in temp have almost the same hp as temps in ran, and jin temps hit harder. trust me, alot harder lol.
    Hence those that own them (90% of the server) would qq and rq if they have to merge with Ran.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Yea they hit "so hard" lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3emYK3HpZU

Thats a temp with 4 rulers +12 and ferk +15

Banned
    and that's a indo fag.got using duped items. i had a +12 templar i hit 35k's+++ easy

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Hence those that own them (90% of the server) would qq and rq if they have to merge with Ran.
    what 90% of server? e2n? and a few sick people campin bosses? jin is dead, same users using different characters

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Yea they hit "so hard" lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3emYK3HpZU

Thats a temp with 4 rulers +12 and ferk +15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast