+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Commoner

Dear GMs and E2N

Each side (BOOBS and E2N) have DD armor. If you were to check their accounts (Zero in particular) you would see they use DD armor from PH or wherever the f*ck they got it from. The difference between BOOBS and E2N we (BOOBS) don't bitch and cry or threaten to get E2N banned based on assumptions. At this point there is NO point to get people banned. The fact that KnightDreams and GM Irene felt the need to call out Cherish for using DD armor when your guild has multiple DD sets/pieces really blows my mind. It blows my mind that you guys really are the WORST guild in history to be "on top" I never thought I would miss Forever and every other guild we have fought against, but we do. Anyway, you got what you wanted. You get a dead server with no one to fight. We're done. I'm done. We might have some people that will still decide to fight you and your big mouths, but most of us are done. This is not a QQ just once again stating facts. Take it as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Each side (BOOBS and E2N) have DD armor. If you were to check their accounts (Zero in particular) you would see they use DD armor from PH or wherever the f*ck they got it from. The difference between BOOBS and E2N we (BOOBS) don't bitch and cry or threaten to get E2N banned based on assumptions. At this point there is NO point to get people banned. The fact that KnightDreams and GM Irene felt the need to call out Cherish for using DD armor when your guild has multiple DD sets/pieces really blows my mind. It blows my mind that you guys really are the WORST guild in history to be "on top" I never thought I would miss Forever and every other guild we have fought against, but we do. Anyway, you got what you wanted. You get a dead server with no one to fight. We're done. I'm done. We might have some people that will still decide to fight you and your big mouths, but most of us are done. This is not a QQ just once again stating facts. Take it as you will.
    how are you done if you are online every sec , who cares about dead server, rohan shuts down soon because rohan 2 will take over and then both will be dead

Those items have been running around for some years but with the adding of PH items they seem to have become a problem rather than an individual advantage. I rather roll solo like LittleDevil joining a big guild comes with a lot of must and consequences. One of their must is having gear, being able to pay for the game and being able to fight end game characters. I like this game as a passive, time spending player having fun talking to some guys i know from yeah big guilds and all but i'll stay low. Sometimes joining those guilds require even being a full time job guildie, no thx i have a real life. Ohh and having those 2 sides on this massive server makes things boring actually. Now i know why the other guy was asking for a 100 people cap guild limit. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    how are you done if you are online every sec , who cares about dead server, rohan shuts down soon because rohan 2 will take over and then both will be dead
    When this happens ill give you a cookie for accuracy.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

JAINUS is a dead server with many things unfair. DD armors are good example.

Banned
    WTS 11% dd boots.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post

Every sec? Bruh. Get off my d*ck plis. Game isn't even installed anymore nice try tho

Major lawls @ ur Rohan 2. Good luck with that.

Boobs quit? Omg now FG and E2N need separate and fight each other lol will be fun

I think "big gamers" just get mad becouse last man standing event... is not easy JUST to stop that event???

Last edited by u3podcku; 05-15-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Its not that's not easy is that its not fair in the who has the biggest wallet in game department. I went to LMS once got dpp 75ks on my Pred with 25k hp and that was an automatic one month break for me of this game. Back in Jin days. Its become to unfair for all players most of this events. If GMs that now are looking at things can make like a lvl range specific LMS, B&B(Beauty and the Beast) events maybe with a gear specific to like all Pluion/Edwins/Bedrons/Glacial/Onyx only. Lvls 30-50, 51-75, 76-99, 100-115+10 I know for sure most players would play for fun at least rather than just keep making these events for the rich kids only. Yeah that's how these events feel like. SA is become the same sad rich kid only event. I just pay 1m get killed and exit. Its not worth trying just a waist of crones and time. Ohh and I'm not crying about it but that's how most players see it not everyone is a money cow and can pay for this already expensive game. Hope GMs can see this.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

#TeamMaha beats boobs? OMG this is big news
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Every sec? Bruh. Get off my d*ck plis. Game isn't even installed anymore nice try tho

Major lawls @ ur Rohan 2. Good luck with that.
    you are online on your arya alt at limestone oO