Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Welcome to Rohan: Templar Feud

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i don't have the access to people accounts none of our Main core people have DD armors and we don't need it since it ruin the fun
    Noob is confusing me now. I would say WHY YOU ARE RAGGING OVER FORUMS THEN? x.x

MadBombeR

are back but mine and the rest of people stones we removed

13 stone 55 % attack price for each on EM was 4.444 rps 13 x 4 = 52 k RPS was enough to buy Epic club at this time lol

24 Stone 35 % attack it was 150 charged rps each

old Players LAMFO u mean farmers ?
    there is nothing is called most big players , in Online games everything should be obtainable by everyone ...............

i won bezemute set wit set effect and + Flame Diamond Set with set effect Too , BTW Feathers set effect is sucks that's why i didn't want to win first place lol , and about my temp i have the highest temp damage until now , u r QQing here in forums when u don't have active pvp char ?
    No i ruin server 2 weeks and i undarstand pvp and rpk is not for me... here have NO glory here have only QQ childred like you lol
    I`m peaceful farmer and i dont have any op items like you in your dreams lolz

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    Noob is confusing me now. I would say WHY YOU ARE RAGGING OVER FORUMS THEN? x.x
    someone like u who is camping SZ on naked alts 24/7 not worth to explain u anything , talking with caps LAMFO i don't know who is raging ^^
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

someone like u who is camping SZ on naked alts 24/7 not worth to explain u anything , talking with caps LAMFO i don't know who is raging ^^
    someone like u should think before writing because you dont make sense ^^ poor brain as usual x.x

MadBombeR

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    No i ruin server 2 weeks and i undarstand pvp and rpk is not for me... here have NO glory here have only QQ childred like you lol
    I`m peaceful farmer and i dont have any op items like you in your dreams lolz
    ahahhahahaahh peaceful farmer aahhahahahahahhah this so funny , i have a question for u Mr peaceful farmer
    What you do with the e cash you farm ? since u don't pvp so for sure u selling for Cash right ?
    well kid it a pvp game people who farm they do it to get E cash to sell for cash or to get IM to pvp and enjoy the game , this thread not for nerds like you who 24/7 farming and QQing when they die in a pvp game :P

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    someone like u should think before writing because you dont make sense ^^ poor brain as usual x.x
    won't bother my self to reply you failler :P

won't bother my self to reply you failler :P
    I will consider this not replying ok hf x.x

MadBombeR

ahahhahahaahh peaceful farmer aahhahahahahahhah this so funny , i have a question for u Mr peaceful farmer
    What you do with the e cash you farm ? since u don't pvp so for sure u selling for Cash right ?
    well kid it a pvp game people who farm they do it to get E cash to sell for cash or to get IM to pvp and enjoy the game , this thread not for nerds like you who 24/7 farming and QQing when they die in a pvp game :P
    I buyng ses lvl 7 to can kill boss ashkena and some others like Ruler... yeh you miss it sometimes cos your mommy not load cash i suppose ahh sorry... that treat is to can only your magesty QQ ill not troll you i stoping! Cry hard thread is all yours

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I buyng ses lvl 7 to can kill boss ashkena and some others like Ruler... yeh you miss it sometimes cos your mommy not load cash i suppose ahh sorry... that treat is to can only your magesty QQ ill not troll you i stoping! Cry hard thread is all yours
    ahhhahahahah u killing ashkena for the Fox Quest ? retard LAMFO

and i never saw u killing ruler unless u r in E2N or BOOBS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast