+ Reply to Thread

Seal Online Jump!

I heard this event started from 6 June, so I created my character on that day.
    But, today i saw the GM broadcasted "Create a new character today and level it until 120..."
    So, which is right? the event started from 6 June or today? Need some information cause it's so confusing me
    I'm afraid if my character won't get the level jump later...
    GMs and Players, please gimme the proper info, thx

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Create a character on or after June 6 and reach level 120 by July 3, 2012 to automatically get boosted up to level 150.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1xBDofNGa
    www.playrohan.com
    However, make sure you made the char on the June 6 SERVER TIME and not european time, as it might have been June 6 here whilst it was still June 5 there.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I created my character right after the maintenance. Unfortunately i didn't saw the server time. What do you think about it? :s

Maintenances happens on tuesday, am i correct? This is the case for rohan at least - not sure about Seal. Anyhow, Tuesday was the 5th - European time the maint is at late evening/night when it's done (23:00 /24:00) and US is about 6h difference so it'd be still 5th july in america and not 6th.

So I do think you made it the June 5 server time - i'd play on sure and just remake the char, hopefully it's not that high yet..

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

hmm

it appears there was a maintenance on the following dates:

Special Maintenance 6/7/12
    Scheduled Maintenance 6/4/12

4th was monday and the special maint was on the 7th, which was yesterday. Their site, however, makes no sense at all

Maintenance Time will be on Tuesday, June 7, 2012 @ 6:30PM - 8:00PM PDT USA
    Because June 7 is a Thursday and not a Tuesday so no clue what they're on about..

If you made it yesterday after maint then you're good to go, if you made it after the maint on the 4th (aka; monday) then you're too early

http://sealonline.playrohan.com/BBS/announce.html

Special maintenance wasn't for the jump event, it was for exp boost event. Nah, whatever the result is, i'll just accept it. thanks for your info anyway! May God be with ye, amen!

Good luck on the end result, let it be known when the time is there :P