+ Reply to Thread

To buy or not to buy

Hello, i have been thinking of getting better items in this game and i need your advices or maybe offers. I play in Isen server.

1. Isen server. i have heard and saw that this server is pretty empty. What are opportunities for it? Will it be more populated soon or the situation is going worse?
    I noticed that this game pretty blows since realized that ROHAN dont have any detail guides or info. other games (etc. Minecraft, MU online, Lineage II, WOW) have detail information about everything - races build, maps features, monsters features and their drops, items (value, use, rarety, obtaining), other systems (in this game is craft, gathering, recycle etc). In other games its everything clear what to do and what to search where and what to use. Here - NOT. Im pretty dissapointed about that. Exp rate is very low, monsters are strong. Without a guide this game becomes much more pesimistic.

2. I readed about all systems what allows to get better items, but still (as i already understood) without sockets and + many stats on it, the item wont be good. and as i realized that all socket and stats adding systems still has a chance to dissapear your item. that makes this game pesimistic too. Maybe i dont know a lot. What do You think, mates?

3. I checked Isen IM (as i understand, bigger IM for Jainus server, thats looks bad for players who play in Isen server) and i saw only stones. No enchanted items no weapons on Shop. So how to understand? If i pay money for those stones to make my armor or weapon better, i still cant be sure it will be better because of success rate?

4. If someone can cheaply sell some good items, im listening too.

Come play on Jainus, theres more ppls.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I know that already. But what is the future of Isen?

Future of isen is waiting for an miracle that some people return or wait for another server merge to let the rage(-quit) begin.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

and how about those other questions? maybe i can buy good items from someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito94 View Post
    and how about those other questions? maybe i can buy good items from someone?
    for sure u can buy whatever u want in Jainus