+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question

Question

Is there any possibility to transfer characters between servers ?? Off course i meant on same account

Quote Originally Posted by KillerCZ View Post
    Is there any possibility to transfer characters between servers ?? Off course i meant on same account
    You can transfer just in rans servers, from Jiin and isen this is not posibility.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Darn it It would be nice if it will be possible to just transfer old toon through the servers , because it will avoid unnecessary work from beginning

Hey this is a good idea. Why dont'cha try to send a ticket for your suggestion? this will help those players that is getting bored to their old servers right? :3
    No Game, No Life~

Well maybe i ll do so later Anyways i have one other questions I saw many people rushing in leveling and nobody cared about the Main Story line , so i wanted to know if its still worth to do it or the NPC in fishing hole can change class without doing main stories.

Haha nobody can notice that except you. Yeah everybody is rushing to level up especially in Isen Server. They wan't to be the top in the server and yeah only few people cared about the Main Story line but for me it's worth it and you've gotta give it a shot friend for it will make you the first player to finish the Main Story Line in the whole Rohanian's World (y) haha :P
    No Game, No Life~

To be honest friend , i always do my Main quests , bcz its important part of game . People that dont make it will lose a lot even if the Main Story bother mostly , still its worth to do , because at 45 lvl it wont allow you to make the last quest before 50 (the class change) and then the toon is completely worthless :_D

Haha. Yes you are definitely correct. Rushing out things will do no good. We need to take it slow and enjoy the moment right? No Game, No Life. No Quest, No Story. No Story, No Anime hahahaha lol :3
    No Game, No Life~

You got the point Mel Glad ive found somebody to talk to , cuz it can be hard to find somebody with same ideas

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If it's your 35th char, those quests get boring real fast. Also, as I understand from some posts , you can apparently do the Job change through IM - which is something new though.

Quests aren't really rewarding at higher lvls anyway.

Also: there is absolutely no reason why characters should be transferable between the several servers.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher