+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant login.

Cant login.

Hey.
    last time i logged in game 8 years ago ,and now i wanna do this again
    but can't, cuz on login sreen i see an error "Invalid account", whats wrong? i can login on forum but cant in game? need help...

Banned
    If the last time you accessed your account was during Open Beta, it prolly deleted or archived. They are not going to leave an account that hasn't been accessed in 8 years active.

Use that lovely SUPPORT button at the top of this webpage and submit a ticket to get it fixed.

Hi i have same problem but me account created 2011 and i dont inactive 8 year for deleted, btw me have to log in to me 2008 account too so well, but this one is a main the 2011 created so this is crazy! hope GMs can fix it me send the ticket already.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizuru382 View Post
    Hi i have same problem but me account created 2011 and i dont inactive 8 year for deleted, btw me have to log in to me 2008 account too so well, but this one is a main the 2011 created so this is crazy! hope GMs can fix it me send the ticket already.

just make a new account, i bet your old account was full with trash items.. gl

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    just make a new account, i bet your old account was full with trash items.. gl
    As hurtful as this might seem, it is sound advice (to a point). Had you played at 2011, even if you maxed your level and gear, it is worthless now. Level 99 can be reached within a few days (or less even if you buy a transcended exp pouch) and Bedron-level equipment is considered a relic (or collector items) nowadays.

I believe they had a period when they started deleting all accounts a while ago (during a merge), and if you didn't login between those times, your account went poof. I lost a couple accounts this way too. Not to worry though, any accounts with gear not updated before that period... those tier of gear aren't relevant anymore.

So yeah... as harsh as it is, your account from 2011 is probably not worth much more than a new account you can just make today.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

I have the same issue right now after being inactive for some time.