+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well, we can safely say that any and all of the above is a pointless and invalid discussion. You guys have just voted for one of the most discriminating and openly racist president of the US in recent history.

Congratulations.
    As a minority and also a person I'm ashamed of my country I thought we were better than this, guess not. On a side note I see Canada's immigration website has crashed.

kimi vs nepth nab gg
    Well i think thoe I'm more happy that Trump is president now than Hillary. That woman is too obsessed with russia If she got elected hello ww3 xD
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Less than 5% voted for others. Disappointing, but not too surprising, considering that the media pretends only 2 parties exist out there and the public due to their indifference/ignorance is easy to manipulate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    As a minority and also a person I'm ashamed of my country I thought we were better than this, guess not. On a side note I see Canada's immigration website has crashed.
    upchucked a lil bit in my mouth this morning when i saw who got voted in.

Not surprised. Take a look at the stock markets this morning. They are in a huge mess today.

I had assumed Americans on the whole were smarter than to repeat mistakes made by other countries in the past. Where is that fkin' wall?

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Less than 5% voted for others. Disappointing, but not too surprising, considering that the media pretends only 2 parties exist out there and the public due to their indifference/ignorance is easy to manipulate.
    The problem is that those minority parties are never really heard from during the campaign. They never appear in debates and never put forth a strong campaign plan for the country. Thus either nobody even knows they exist or they have no reason to vote for them beyond throwing their vote away. I would be that 90% of that 5% that voted "other" did so simply because they wanted to vote for anybody other than the only candidates that put their faces out there. The other undecided voters simply did not bother to vote out of disgust. I mean if you want your vote to count, who do you vote for when both candidates are really, REALLY bad choices?

At the end of the day the U.S. was fked no matter who you voted for.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-09-2016 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    I've played this game since 2011 and have 46 post, how many do you have? :O
    Time for an unofficial post count update:

New top 10:

1: Me 13774 posts
    2: EaglePhoenix 10629 posts
    3: Lyrical 9084 posts (love you mom)
    4: Szstilgar 6846 posts
    5: Old Man Mark 5330 posts
    6: Tri Tran 5159 posts
    7: Kingz 4493
    8: THH 4217
    9: Knuffles (3868)
    10: Karren (3855)*Excluding your other account that you posted on by mistake*

So the updated list has Peagle knocking linn off 2nd spot, old man mark going up 3 spots from 8th to 5th and knuffles+karren knocking out german chris and eyeball.

Fun fact: People from forever have a total of 59469 posts we have gained 1551 posts since the last unofficial count on jan 21st 2016.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i would have 3k+ posts including the fight kingfish vs me and linn+shampoo vs me xD
    i guess im that no life
    /Quit

Commoner
    GO TRUMP GO!
    I'm against GAY marriage, against illegal immigrants and against taking Syrian refugees to America. I don't want to be paying higher taxes just because there are many illegal Mexicans taking advantage of free medical insurance in which I pay for through taxes, I am also not interested in paying even more taxes for Syrian refugees so they have a shelter. Call me evil but I believe that America has more problems to deal with so why should we be responsible to another country's problem? Plus, it's very unfair for those who waited years and years to get here in America, they paid a lot of money, went through a lot of paperworks; unlike those filthy Mexicans who just crossed the border and are already here LOL. Also, add those Syrian "refugees" or should I say terrorists to our country.

Commoner
    And btw since when did rohan players get easily offended by someone else's insult? Wtf lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    GO TRUMP GO!
    I'm against GAY marriage, against illegal immigrants and against taking Syrian refugees to America. I don't want to be paying higher taxes just because there are many illegal Mexicans taking advantage of free medical insurance in which I pay for through taxes, I am also not interested in paying even more taxes for Syrian refugees so they have a shelter. Call me evil but I believe that America has more problems to deal with so why should we be responsible to another country's problem? Plus, it's very unfair for those who waited years and years to get here in America, they paid a lot of money, went through a lot of paperworks; unlike those filthy Mexicans who just crossed the border and are already here LOL. Also, add those Syrian "refugees" or should I say terrorists to our country.
    Same things being said by Germans when Hitler was voted in. We all know what wound up happening don't we

But no worries. I suspect Trump will either be impeached for doing something stupid (like building a big wall on the mexican & canadian borders -- yes please!!) or assassinated by some woman/muslim/mexican/other person whose culture, race or sex he insulted in pretty short order. Impeachments and assassinations ain't all that uncommon when it comes to American presidents - particularly unpopular ones. After all - Bill Clinton got impeached over a blow job. I'm sure Trump will ... Trump... that.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-09-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Same things being said by Germans when Hitler was voted in. We all know what wound up happening don't we

But no worries. I suspect Trump will either be impeached for doing something stupid (like building a big wall on the mexican & canadian borders (yes please!!) or assassinated by some woman/muslim/mexican/other person whose culture, race or sex he insulted in pretty short order. Impeachments and assassinations ain't all that uncommon when it comes to American presidents - particularly unpopular ones.
    Donald Trump isn't as aggressive as Hitler. Hitler killed Jews who already were and perhaps were born in German and were citizens. Trump is against of anyone who crosses the damn border to get here and leech off our money through taxes, food stamps, WIC, and some other types of ****. I'm not surprised why Trump isn't against white/ Asians/ Indians, because those races are educated, smart and improved American economy.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast