+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpGM View Post
    Hi minime24,

The set is not tradeable, the Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable.
    You sure Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable ?
    I try trade it, put in on kios, and store at bank... and it's cant...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberMago View Post
    You sure Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable ?
    I try trade it, put in on kios, and store at bank... and it's cant...
    they don't even know the rules about the event they created lol

the last event, they said the DG ticket can not use for a SPECIAL item

then a GM made a mistake, they just CHANGED the rule!!!
    Last edited by snowman02; 08-13-2020 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman02 View Post
    they don't even know the rules about the event they created lol

the last event, they said the DG ticket can not use for a SPECIAL item

then a GM made a mistake, they just CHANGED the rule!!!
    sorry, you are wrong. they didn't changed the rule actually because it is stated on their terms of service. Let me quote:

1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
    By opening, accessing, using, downloading or browsing the PLAYWITH Sites including all Services and content available on or through the PLAYWITH Sites, you consent to the Terms of Service. Any violation of the Terms of Service may result in an immediate termination or suspension of your Services. However, your acceptance of these Terms of Service does not entitle you to continued use of, or access to, the PLAYWITH Sites or Services and PLAYWITH reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any user access to the PLAYWITH Sites or Services without notice for any or no reason. PLAYWITH may modify the Terms of Service from time to time, in its sole discretion, or may modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the PLAYWITH Sites or Services or any part or feature thereof, with or without notice, and without liability to You. Modifications to these Terms of Service will be posted on the relevant area of the PLAYWITH Sites and will be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to review these Terms of Service from time to time to ensure you are updated as to any modifications. By continuing to use the PLAYWITH Sites and/ or Services following any such modifications, You accept and agree to be bound by such modifications. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND RECOURSE IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PLAYWITH SITES AND SERVICES.
    They have stated if any "modification" is not acceptable to you, you sole remedy and recourse to discontinue use of playwith sites and services.. In other word: Playwith staff is the rule. Your choice is: keep playing or stop playing...... hahahahahaha...

I can't find the NPC Bale's power-up potion at (D5). there is nothing there

Quote Originally Posted by luckynowarzzz View Post
    sorry, you are wrong. they didn't changed the rule actually because it is stated on their terms of service. Let me quote:

They have stated if any "modification" is not acceptable to you, you sole remedy and recourse to discontinue use of playwith sites and services.. In other word: Playwith staff is the rule. Your choice is: keep playing or stop playing...... hahahahahaha...
    hahahahaha, not funny

Hi minime24,

The set is not tradeable, the Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable.
    Shiltzians,

I quote my own reply. It has been my mistake and I deeply apologize about this. The box is untradeable.
    We will give all players a compensation because of this inconvenience.

I will modify the post in order to others to know about this.

Shiltzians,

I quote my own reply. It has been my mistake and I deeply apologize about this. The box is untradeable.
    We will give all players a compensation because of this inconvenience.

I will modify the post in order to others to know about this.

someone still selling vacation lifeguard costume

Last edited by snowman02; 08-13-2020 at 03:14 PM.

pls GM, dont random class for weapon
    or change we get some ticket for change for weapon

this weapon random and untradeable
    Last edited by kamekuro1244; 08-13-2020 at 08:08 PM.

GM i want ask about Heroes Raid Event. On your previously statement that bale's power up potion can be obtain from bosses from Blue Eye Fortress, Sage Tower and Underground Waterway. Then why bales power up potion can be obtain from fishing?

weapon event is kindda pointless, dont bother doing it. better to just sell the bales potion and buy your self zadkiel from other.