+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    It is impossible to sustain 10k mana for the priest marea grace. This is a joke and an insult to the players. It is also a logic impact. A healer class is suposed now to fight in a party in order to feed his mana which is a logic impact. I agree with the nerv of the temp, it was op but it still should be able to kill any other class. Balance means that any pvp class have a chance to kill any other pvp class!
    It is ridiculous! With all the respect for the GM, he is ridiculous also when is saying to try... I tried and is so bad that even submitting a ticket on the issue feels ridiculous... 10k sustain mana?! On the other hand considering how many tickets I sent and nothing happened and now Karazy is saying to try and send tickets I just laughing... Few and few people on the game...

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    TEMPLARS CAN'T ONE SHOT ANYMOARRR

Update sucks !
    But the Dhans can LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks so much for giving this patch an actual shot. I know a lot of our players are screaming that this balance patch is really awful, but for the people actually TRYING to play and experiment with the game, they are seeing that there are a lot of goodies to be found! Don't get me wrong; we still want your FEEDBACK on what you think feels good and what feels bad, but it's important to actually TRY the changes out before condemning them. Remember that this is a BALANCE patch, not a BOOST patch! While a lot of our classes did get stronger from their buffs, there were changes made to affect the overall balance of the game.

It is with YOUR FEEDBACK that we can take notes, test, and make changes to the game! Let us know what you think with actual information! We had a ticket sent in today saying;"Thanks for making Dekans suck!". How are we supposed to work with that? HOW did we make them suck? Did we make them suck in the way that the player wants to play them? We can't work with that kind of information. Something like; "My Vit build Dekan feels very weak, without X, Y , and Z the class feels underpowered. Etc" That kind of information we CAN work with. Do you not like something about the class you're playing? Do a little testing on it, experiment with the different options and builds it has available. Does it still feel bad? Write to us and let us know! We are here to make this game as fun as possible for our players, and your input matters to us!

when priests can kill mobs faster than templar.... you know u fked up

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks so much for giving this patch an actual shot. I know a lot of our players are screaming that this balance patch is really awful, but for the people actually TRYING to play and experiment with the game, they are seeing that there are a lot of goodies to be found! Don't get me wrong; we still want your FEEDBACK on what you think feels good and what feels bad, but it's important to actually TRY the changes out before condemning them. Remember that this is a BALANCE patch, not a BOOST patch! While a lot of our classes did get stronger from their buffs, there were changes made to affect the overall balance of the game.

It is with YOUR FEEDBACK that we can take notes, test, and make changes to the game! Let us know what you think with actual information! We had a ticket sent in today saying;"Thanks for making Dekans suck!". How are we supposed to work with that? HOW did we make them suck? Did we make them suck in the way that the player wants to play them? We can't work with that kind of information. Something like; "My Vit build Dekan feels very weak, without X, Y , and Z the class feels underpowered. Etc" That kind of information we CAN work with. Do you not like something about the class you're playing? Do a little testing on it, experiment with the different options and builds it has available. Does it still feel bad? Write to us and let us know! We are here to make this game as fun as possible for our players, and your input matters to us!
    You want people to test the builds, but with what equipment? Where are the upg / upg rings / absolute / title sales, and the forging/reinforcing rates required for the mentioned items? The changes, for the better or worse, are coming in but you are keeping in deficit the items required to play the game.

And I thought I could come back to the game... Just logged in and base skills for temps which should affect them to have more melee got the same value (almost - only brain blow got 10% more, but for what?). I have less melee than I had before like it got cut down by 15k... Without upg drain hp/mp mace you are unable to survive in the new dungeons cuz the cost of maintaining the auras got higher like 5k mana per second...

Blunt Mastery : Changed the boost value in Attack Speed.
    How do you want to tell me you changed only value of attack speed while I buffed myself with brain blow being boosted by 10% and intel blow and I still have 15k less melee atk force than I had before the nerf? How there is attack speed changed? WTF?

For big minuses:
    -cost of maintaining the auras - impossible without normal/upgrade weapon to keep yourself in the new dungeons
    -rework for blunt master... even basic buffs got "buffed" you still have less melee than you had before - that should be brought back to the start point like it was before, though they didn't change anything in the description of the skill...
    -priest auras also suck
    -many more.

@Karren
    you know you can keep your mana just with only drains and in PVE mode, once you turn out in pvp, you won't be able to maintain that cost of your mana...

@Karazy
    Thought you could change something for better, it just went in the wrong direction, sorry for saying that... Before all of those "balances" we had few characters to combine with to pvp with each other, now you made dhans, guards and trinities on the top of pvp, what about other classes? Scout is still underpowered for example... Like @bosshunt said, how we can test any kind of build when most of the players are playing without the top gears like upgrades/abso set/upg rings and so on. How they can test it? OR even we the farmers? We need to change our gear drastically and spend more and more rp just to test those ridiculous changes when they are seen without testing as a wrong patches...
    I am out from this game once more.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-16-2016 at 04:46 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    You want people to test the builds, but with what equipment? Where are the upg / upg rings / absolute / title sales, and the forging/reinforcing rates required for the mentioned items? The changes, for the better or worse, are coming in but you are keeping in deficit the items required to play the game.
    yeah, they should test all the class with the same level of equips, they can try first WITHOUT support buffs and enhancing scrolls like alm scrolls/melee and magic boost etc, (they can start with feathers but no + each and only using chimera patch set for basic) and only self buffs then observe the differences before they come up something to boost their skills or nerfed them, well also their defensive skills too

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    It is impossible to sustain 10k mana for the priest marea grace. This is a joke and an insult to the players. It is also a logic impact. A healer class is suposed now to fight in a party in order to feed his mana which is a logic impact. I agree with the nerv of the temp, it was op but it still should be able to kill any other class. Balance means that any pvp class have a chance to kill any other pvp class!
    It is ridiculous! With all the respect for the GM, he is ridiculous also when is saying to try... I tried and is so bad that even submitting a ticket on the issue feels ridiculous... 10k sustain mana?! On the other hand considering how many tickets I sent and nothing happened and now Karazy is saying to try and send tickets I just laughing... Few and few people on the game...
    yup! Very true!

#letsgetdifferentstaffmembersplease
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I disagree with the opinion that class balance would mean that every class can/should kill every other class.
    What it does/should mean, however, is that every class has a counter (one way or another) and that every class is viable. Class balance does not work 1v1 but group vs group.

Even if they decide that certain classes are just farmers and not PvP'rs per se - it should be obvious when choosing a class so you do so with the full knowledge what you are up to. However, there are currently classes that are good for neither or otherwise translated: that there are classes that do the both of them just (way) better.

The fact that a priest can out-farm a farmers class that is no good in PvP is in its own a paradox.
    The fact that the same priest, indeed, must attack in order to sustain its MP needs is also a paradox.

Like that, there are many such absurdities in the current game.

One could go as far as saying that class imbalance is done on purpose and the balance/skillchanges of such classes are willfully ignored by the staff in order to keep the shifting of classes, weapons, accessories - read RPs and thus in extend dollars - on par in order to create the cashflow that is deemed necessary. Whether by need or greed is yet to be determined.

New classes will receive a nerf, others a (too) big boost to shift the gameplay - in here and half a year, these meta classes will receive another nerf and others again a boost to shift the power and in turn make new classes obsolete once more.

Of course, one could go so far in theorycrafting as one pleases. However, we are yet to be shown differently.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Time for the priest dps zerg like this is tree of savior.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

LMAO sadly soul meditation only lasts 30 seconds when it expires then you'll be able to drop them if obligation isn't up off xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast