+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gm!

Fix the god d*mn server !!!
    Not even joking, you guys have been very bad with what you guys are supposed to be doing, which is maintaining the wellness of the game!
    Do you guys even work for real? Because we didn't see sh*t getting better man!!

Connection? I guess not!!
    I live in the u.s . West coast to be exact, and i know the server isn't far away from where i live (bcs seal bod uses pdt)
    and i experience lag all the freaking time!!
    Sage, dungeon, raid, unison, town, maps are not even playable man!!

Did you guys even care about the server?
    Because from what i could see , you guys dont give a d*mn about the server!
    I feel like all you guys do is just promise sh*t like updates and fix.. They never came though

so,
    please fix fix please fix fix

begging y'all to fix the freaking server!!!

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Gm!

Fix the god d*mn server !!!
    Not even joking, you guys have been very bad with what you guys are supposed to be doing, which is maintaining the wellness of the game!
    Do you guys even work for real? Because we didn't see sh*t getting better man!!

Connection? I guess not!!
    I live in the u.s . West coast to be exact, and i know the server isn't far away from where i live (bcs seal bod uses pdt)
    and i experience lag all the freaking time!!
    Sage, dungeon, raid, unison, town, maps are not even playable man!!

Did you guys even care about the server?
    Because from what i could see , you guys dont give a d*mn about the server!
    I feel like all you guys do is just promise sh*t like updates and fix.. They never came though

so,

begging y'all to fix the freaking server!!!

Greetings Demolpro,

We understand your point, our team is working in order to give the players a better experience. Some bugs and issues take more time to fix than other and we cannot guarantee when those are going to be fixed, but be sure that we are working in order to improve the game for all players. Also, remember that you can help us by reporting bugs or any error encountered in the game.

Regards,
    Seal: BoD Team

Dear GMs, please put back the General Cleaning Costume to the list of 'Available Costume', please? Kindly thank you for your attention!

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Greetings Demolpro,

We understand your point, our team is working in order to give the players a better experience. Some bugs and issues take more time to fix than other and we cannot guarantee when those are going to be fixed, but be sure that we are working in order to improve the game for all players. Also, remember that you can help us by reporting bugs or any error encountered in the game.

Regards,
    Seal: BoD Team

Okay,
    If you haven't noticed yet about all the bugs that are in the game,
    I'll make a list of bugs that I know exist and have been experienced by many other players.
    Bug list :
    1. DISCONNECTING while changing gears, dropping items, open vending, rotating screen (when crowded especially).

2. Monsters sometimes leave "SHADOW/GHOST" behind, meaning that sometimes when me or other players killed (a) monster(s), their images do not go away right after.
    Cannot be hit/ skilled since they are dead already basically, drop loots still, but you can only see their image.

3. BATTLE PET bugs. When entering Sage Tower(especially). After entering the first door (where Seraph is), BattlePet is gone, meaning you still have it on your status, it's not dead, but you cannot control & see & unsummon/summon it.
    Same thing happens after you kill seraph and move to UNDERGROUND. Battle Pet is gone until several minutes you are in OR you enter the Bridge, and just then you can see your battle pets.
    Happens in F6 (Bereth and Samael) too where after you die and respawn when your battlepet was out (summoned), it is gone. Only until several minutes after that incident, the battle pet starts showing up.

4. SAGE TOWER F4 (Wood) might be the more popular one among players who do SAGE TOWER often. RUNTIME ERROR , DEBUGGING, or just SO3D ERROR happens a lot in F4. Don't know exactly what causes this, but happens a lot when one or more players died, or battle pets are summoned.

5. SAGE TOWER F6 (Bereth & Samael) has this problem too (especially a) when you hit PS2 before Bereth changes form, b) when bereth changes form , c)after 3rd stage where bosses are awake), just not as severe/ often as F4.

6. I don't know if this considered as bugs, but i'll write it here anyway. In SAGE TOWER especially, when you use a skill that has a pretty long cooldown, and you enter a warp while it hasnt finished the cooldown, the skill is SEEN AVAILABLE/READY TO USE, while it is IN FACT NOT AVAILABE/NOT READY TO USE.

7. Quests (in Sage Tower) sometimes failed for no apparent reasons,

8. LAG and DELAY in Sage Tower, Raids (Unison), sometimes Alcanez, and pretty much all around the shiltz.

That's pretty much some of the bugs that really BUG players, and we hope to be fixed soon.
    Other players are encouraged to add any other bugs to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for the attention.
    Last edited by demolpro; 02-14-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DunGuns View Post
    Nothing Zombie Rabbit in Duran Server this Week :'(

Unfortunately not, anyway . Stay tuned since next week we will be posting the next schedule!
    In the meantime, enjoy the other events!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    From February 16th to 22nd

Friday 16h
    06:30 AM PST – Travel to the Moon (Duran)
    12:00 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Arus)
    16:30 PM PST – Zombie Rabbit Apocalypse (Duran)

Saturday 17th
    06:30 AM PST – Grab the Cookie (Duran)
    12:00 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Duran)
    16:30 PM PST – Grab the Cookie (Arus)

Sunday 18th
    06:30 AM PST – Zombie Rabbit Apocalypse (Duran)
    16:30 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Arus)

Monday 19th
    06:30 AM PST – Grab the Cookie (Duran)
    12:00 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Duran)
    16:30 PM PST – Grab the Cookie (Arus)

Tuesday 20th
    06:30 AM PST – Jason's Hunt (Arus)
    16:30 PM PST – Travel to the Moon (Duran)

Wednesday 21st
    06:30 AM PST – Hunger Games (Duran)
    12:00 PM PST – Portal Quest (Duran)
    16:30 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Arus)

Thursday 22nd
    06:30 AM PST – Hunger Games (Arus)
    12:00 PM PST – Grab the Cookie (Arus)
    16:30 PM PST – Hide and Seek (Duran)

Best Regards,
    Seal: BOD Team
    in 18th Hide and Seek for Arus two times?

Hey GMs,

I just saw the new thread regarding the 6th evo pet and have a bunch of questions in mind.
    Since I can't post a reply on that thread, I figured this might be the second best place to post it.

1. How does this work. Will NON-FLY pet has the chance to get to 6th evo too? If YES, Will it be the same PERCENTAGE (%) as FLY Pets?
    2. Is Leaf of Evolution the only ingredients for EVO-ing PREMIUM PETS? Does it give 10% or 20% ? Because it says the leaf gives 10% success rate, but then after that saying when used on +9 100% exp, it gives 10%. Please make it CLEAR.
    3. Also your chart is nowhere near understandable. My guess is that you guys took it from seal wikia. Please provide some more information regarding the chart. e.g MALE DRYAD / FLY MALE DRYAD -> FAIRY DRYAD? or INFLUENTIAL BEANIE -> FAIRY DRYAD TOO?
    4. Provide us with some pricing regarding the SURPRISE BOXES and LEAF OF EVOLUTION.
    5. What's the level requirement, fame requirement for 6th evo pet?

Thank you
    Last edited by demolpro; 02-21-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Hai GM, i want to ask something about pet

Pet have 2 type, normal pet and premium pet. So, for heaven/abysmall egg (Valkyrie) is premium pet or normal pet ?

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Hey GMs,

I just saw the new thread regarding the 6th evo pet and have a bunch of questions in mind.
    Since I can't post a reply on that thread, I figured this might be the second best place to post it.

1. How does this work. Will NON-FLY pet has the chance to get to 6th evo too? If YES, Will it be the same PERCENTAGE (%) as FLY Pets?
    2. Is Leaf of Evolution the only ingredients for EVO-ing PREMIUM PETS? Does it give 10% or 20% ? Because it says the leaf gives 10% success rate, but then after that saying when used on +9 100% exp, it gives 10%. Please make it CLEAR.
    3. Also your chart is nowhere near understandable. My guess is that you guys took it from seal wikia. Please provide some more information regarding the chart. e.g MALE DRYAD / FLY MALE DRYAD -> FAIRY DRYAD? or INFLUENTIAL BEANIE -> FAIRY DRYAD TOO?
    4. Provide us with some pricing regarding the SURPRISE BOXES and LEAF OF EVOLUTION.
    5. What's the level requirement, fame requirement for 6th evo pet?

Thank you
    1. detailed sub-topic specification like this would be available likely as soon after maintenance
    2. +9 100% exp only refer to the common in-game concept : for example seed need to be +9 & exp 100%++ to evo to bud
    3. detailed sub-topic specification like this would be available likely as soon after maintenance
    4. it's too exaggerate i think to officially asking for "estimated upcoming price" for now
    5. this info is surely would only available after implementation success or even kept as exciting in-game minor secret

Quote Originally Posted by refalgmg View Post
    Hai GM, i want to ask something about pet

Pet have 2 type, normal pet and premium pet. So, for heaven/abysmall egg (Valkyrie) is premium pet or normal pet ?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30243, valkyries not categorized as premium pets