+ Reply to Thread

Wrong Tradesystem

Hello dear readers

I did a trade a few hours ago. The other guy said that he wan test my things. I didn't answered him. He sent me trade. We traded our things. He said that he want his things back. For me a trade is a trade. If you confirm a trade you can't revoke it. It's like you sign a contract when you click on confirm. It's your own bad luck in the end.
    Now the impudent thing is, that when I came on a few hours later my thing that i traded wasn't there already. My items that i had trade to him I got back. The trade was retun on a mystery way. I wrote the support a long ticket. Their answer were that they have return the trade because he said that he nly want test my things before the real trade.(I didn't agreed it but he send tradeoffer)
    In the end, it is a outrageousness .
    A TRADE IS A TRADE and that's it!

Ty for reading it. And be careful with trading ingame.

I'm looking forward to your reactions.

Lol
    I'm agre with u they didn't done correctly.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I hope they find a fair solution.

I agree with you, a trade is a trade, although the case is, that dude said he want to test your thing, so why don't you answer him anything? And after that you even accepted his trade, that implies that you accepted his request that he wants to test your item.
    And if you're a good fellow then you will trade again the item back to him and get your item back.

If you don't want him to test your thing, then simply said no, or reject his trade offer(simple like that).. But the way you accept the trade(while you were being silent) is like you granted his request to test your thing and also you were actually wanting his item then(and harboring bad intention to actually get his item xD)
    In this case you were taking advantage on that dude who didn't really know about your item potential.. And you kinda know this trade will benefits you(and aware that it will make him unsatisfied) << this is why the GM redo your trade.

But again I agree with you, a trade is trade, it was his own fault that he risked his item just for testing your item. So if he lost his item, mainly it was his own fault, but yeah what GM did was just they dont like bad natured people left with a laughter. If this is a real world where there's no GM, then you will left with a laughter

No I'm not the guy, I'm just stating my opinion about this case, peace.