+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tbh dumb move

Tbh dumb move

so isen server is now live and been for a few days and to be honest in my oppinion the dumbest dessicion made by ynk.

they could of made this server good and then it would been worth it but well you guys didnt. big suprise there ._.

However congratz to making people think this server is so amazing so that you guys killed the other two

how can you even think its good?

like first of all
    drop rate=**** i have gotten like 3 things from mobs that aint crones on around 5 hours of farming lol
    exp rate well not **** but alot worse then jin i cant wait for the super slow lvling at around 80-90 dont wanna know about 100+
    forging isnt good either those rates are also bad. worse then ran< and worse then jin on fridays when we got event

and that that server is less "pay to win" is pure bull*** just think about it what made people overpowered in jin and ran? opaniels right? opaniels+18 with stones on them. those templars and so on are pure overpowered so on new server lets give those money spenders opaniel armors to! to make +18 and put stones into! making forged stuff even more worthless!! sure u can buy those armors for alot of crones but u still have to buy stones and abrants to + it for rp so enjoy your so much better server

sure wont have talismans but think about it...they made the talismans to balance the classes didnt they? on isens no balance, still.

just worse

i have to agree this server is not for me and its not good at all.. people just not realize its still but they will when they get fully geared and max lvl. There are no balance in this server because glacial weps are nerfed and chimera/talis/opaniel have still 35% ATTACK so that makes temps most OP class like always and they will 1 shoot any vit class as always because glacial weps are nerfed and crafted weps are not useable on vit class just simply cos there are no hp on it. Str/dex/psy/agi based chars will have low hp because no talismans and all that **** so they will be one shooted by temps again. str dhans will go in second place after templars as always so they can dpp and 1 shoot all. Vit dekans will be useless cos of skill defences. So in mine opinion most balances server so far is Ran because they have upgraded weps and templars ,dhans can not 1 shoot other classes just because they are able to have 7x dd. After trying Isen i am inactive again waiting Jin and Ran to merge hope they will realize they gona loose even more ppl if they do not merge servers.

Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    i have to agree this server is not for me and its not good at all.. people just not realize its still but they will when they get fully geared and max lvl. There are no balance in this server because glacial weps are nerfed and chimera/talis/opaniel have still 35% ATTACK so that makes temps most OP class like always and they will 1 shoot any vit class as always because glacial weps are nerfed and crafted weps are not useable on vit class just simply cos there are no hp on it. Str/dex/psy/agi based chars will have low hp because no talismans and all that **** so they will be one shooted by temps again. str dhans will go in second place after templars as always so they can dpp and 1 shoot all. Vit dekans will be useless cos of skill defences. So in mine opinion most balances server so far is Ran because they have upgraded weps and templars ,dhans can not 1 shoot other classes just because they are able to have 7x dd. After trying Isen i am inactive again waiting Jin and Ran to merge hope they will realize they gona loose even more ppl if they do not merge servers.
    yes however as soon as talismans are out i think jin will be equal with ran in balance then it will just be about taste, if u rather have big success with forging or rather lvl faster

isen on the other hand got none of those and are more pay to win have fun spending rps every 7th day to keep your opaniel wep and armor always stoned and have fun making them all + ;D

and well if u cant afford this have fun trying to forge sh**t from bought armors from merchant and then get buttfwaked by the "pros" aka paying players

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Those forge / xp rates are the original rates, but I do feel drop rate has been lowered. To be honest, I think we should be paying more attention to the fact that Isen will have stat inflation problems again. No more OP costumes, but 95 all stat (reinforceable) 150 attack armor set, stat socket stones, and the unnecessary re-release of walter medals just tells me that the company strategy is still the same.
    yup sad but true but people dont seem to see it, yet the server so good they say

Banned
    I can proudly say I saw this coming a mile away lol. They didn't nerf blunt mastery, and they were centering the server around craft gear...so what exactly did they fix lol.

Glacial cap...come on, it was announced beforehand. Is it really a surprise its set to right around the limit Korea wanted with the original option limit.

Stat deflation...to be fair I thought this was the one selling point of the server...but they messed this up too. It's Jin but extra stats on your armor replace costumes, and scrolls got tone down a bit...which they should have done on all servers a long time ago. Only thing missing is the 150 stat talismans and upgrade boss drops...but they put in boss set bonuses apparently lol.

Cheaper to compete as well...I thought this would be another selling point but not really. +12 your gear 3x to get the best stuff? Took me about 3 seconds to realize how expensive this server would be as well.

Only thing that interested me on this server was the toned down scrolls and weak scrolls available for crone. If they did 10 for crone and 20 for cash that would have been better, but they went a little overboard with 30s. Also the extra power arenas seems fun, they can be a lot of fun for random pvp...but most power arenas just get ruined by templars. Overall...I wouldn't have rerolled on this server if they gave me a free set of +12 gear when end game is going to be the same broken **** Jin is. I logged in for like a half hour just to check things out...and I just didn't see how this server would be any more balance or fairly priced then the others. Even if some old players come back or some new blood tries it out they're all gone soon as they realize how retarded +12'ing your gear is once, let alone 3x per piece. This server is done soon as school restarts...all the old people playing for nostalgic purposes will be over the initial new server rate race and all the people who thought this would somehow be better then Ran/Jin are going to be disillusioned soon as they see what geared temps gonna do on this server as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I can proudly say I saw this coming a mile away lol. They didn't nerf blunt mastery, and they were centering the server around craft gear...so what exactly did they fix lol.

Glacial cap...come on, it was announced beforehand. Is it really a surprise its set to right around the limit Korea wanted with the original option limit.

Stat deflation...to be fair I thought this was the one selling point of the server...but they messed this up too. It's Jin but extra stats on your armor replace costumes, and scrolls got tone down a bit...which they should have done on all servers a long time ago. Only thing missing is the 150 stat talismans and upgrade boss drops...but they put in boss set bonuses apparently lol.

Cheaper to compete as well...I thought this would be another selling point but not really. +12 your gear 3x to get the best stuff? Took me about 3 seconds to realize how expensive this server would be as well.

Only thing that interested me on this server was the toned down scrolls and weak scrolls available for crone. If they did 10 for crone and 20 for cash that would have been better, but they went a little overboard with 30s. Also the extra power arenas seems fun, they can be a lot of fun for random pvp...but most power arenas just get ruined by templars. Overall...I wouldn't have rerolled on this server if they gave me a free set of +12 gear when end game is going to be the same broken **** Jin is. I logged in for like a half hour just to check things out...and I just didn't see how this server would be any more balance or fairly priced then the others. Even if some old players come back or some new blood tries it out they're all gone soon as they realize how retarded +12'ing your gear is once, let alone 3x per piece. This server is done soon as school restarts...all the old people playing for nostalgic purposes will be over the initial new server rate race and all the people who thought this would somehow be better then Ran/Jin are going to be disillusioned soon as they see what geared temps gonna do on this server as well.
    yup sadly but true

This new server is still being tweaked you can expect rates to be modified on the next maintenance aside from that it would be better if you guys suggested some ways to make things better like I did to the reinforcement problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I think a server that revolves around crafting is going to need a new reinforcement system and I have devised one that should work well for rohan.

Right now if you fail a reinforcement it goes down by the stone value (+6 for VI for example) what if there was a new reinforcement method that preserved the lvl but could only go up by 1?

I dont wana give it any names but lets call it incremental reinforcement stone and incremental reinforcement abradent. You go up by 1 and if you fail your ring stays where it is the rate stays the same so no matter how many times you buy incremental reinforcements it will always be a 0.01326% chance to go from +11 to +12 (not real rates).

I think this method of reinforcement is imperative in this server which is so reliant on crafting.

Empty complaints lead to no solutions make a suggestion dedicate a thread to it to be extra sure and people can talk about it.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    This new server is still being tweaked you can expect rates to be modified on the next maintenance aside from that it would be better if you guys suggested some ways to make things better like I did to the reinforcement problem.

Empty complaints lead to no solutions make a suggestion dedicate a thread to it to be extra sure and people can talk about it.
    People been begging for better rates and prices for a long time in lots of threads. Nobody complains when you spend 50 bucks and get some cool stuff to play with...its when you spend 50 bucks and see fail fail fail fail. They don't listen, go ahead and suggest all the dumb **** you want. Even with what you suggested...they already have +1 reinforce tickets...they'd just need to make them a bit more available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    People been begging for better rates and prices for a long time in lots of threads. Nobody complains when you spend 50 bucks and get some cool stuff to play with...its when you spend 50 bucks and see fail fail fail fail. They don't listen, go ahead and suggest all the dumb **** you want. Even with what you suggested...they already have +1 reinforce tickets...they'd just need to make them a bit more available.
    what exactly is a long time there has not even been 1 maint for that server. 5 days and you are all going ape**** over the rates like its never going to change atzigan commented multiple times that the rates are not set in stone and they are looking to make the correct change the 1st time instead of having it change from time to time.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    what exactly is a long time there has not even been 1 maint for that server. 5 days and you are all going ape**** over the rates like its never going to change atzigan commented multiple times that the rates are not set in stone and they are looking to make the correct change the 1st time instead of having it change from time to time.
    I'm talking about the game in general. Just for example, look at all the positive feedback for Jin's new boosted rates event on friday lol. Some poor bastard I was talking to in game failed making his weapon glacial 10x in a row. How much fun is that? -50 bucks on pres stones and NOTHING, plus whatever he already spent on option/pres stones to get his serpent split how it was. 100+ bucks on a single weapon and its not even finished yet...screw that lol. That just pisses people off and makes them not play/spend more. Even on the new server wait til some "new" player spends 100 bucks and he's lucky if he gets 1, super lucky if he gets 2 chimera pieces to +12 because he just saw his money getting pissed away on FAIL FAIL FAIL...that's a "great" way to keep players.