+ Reply to Thread

Forum maintanance?!

What's the exact reason of you guys deleting soo many threads from forums? Wanna play the "good guys" and try to start over with your new server?

Well don't you worry, I'll make sure everyone knows this is a Spend2Win game.

Oh yea by the way, I think you guys are pathetic by making another server. It first happened when epics and upgrades were released on Ran, you made Jin with the promise of a free epic/upgrade server. Now Jin is full of hackers and people barely play (your shítty updates have been helping a lot, no pay no win). Now you make another server? You can't imagine how desperate you seem.

I guess you should think twice before releasing an update that you know it's gonna damage the server, huh?

Reveal #1:
    A new server will rise in the world of R.O.H.A.N.! This new server will have a completely different concept, with several new things that will make it stand out from our previous servers! We want to give players the chance to play Rohan the way it's meant to be played with a couple tweaks that will gather all users alike giving them the possibility of being the best and giving a stronger competitive challenge.

You mean we won't have to pay shít load of money to be between the best? No more crappy pay to win events that's made only for a group of people?

- Valuable Boss Drops

They will not be enhance-able, however you will be able to sell them for a fortune of crones that you will use to gear yourself up even more!

Soo you admit that making boss drops enhance-able ruined the game even more?
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-16-2014 at 03:15 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

if ur dont like it dont play but no one is interested reading ur wall of qq

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I thought there were too many useless threads around?
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    o_o And I thought I saw all the useless threads around here...
    Also, they did keep their promise: there are no epics and upgrades on Jin. That it is full of hackers is partially to blame on the epic community playing mmo's nowadays where achievements are never good enough. You, too, are part of that community that degrades and looks down on anyone who did not at least achieve the same as you did.
    The only way, apart from spending tons of money, to achieve things in this game - and the only other way to 'be better than your counterpart' is by cheating. If there was a healther dose of rivalry, it would be easier to keep in check.

Currently, it's a race to report the other side in order to get them temporarily banned - knowing well enough they didn't cheat, only to make sure they're still taken down for investigation's sake, being in the knowledge that said investigations do take a long time. Talk about abusing the system.
    This 'tactic' has been going on for over 1.5year now.

If the people would've fought eachother over the game world rather than fighting eachother personally - it might have been a whole different story. Surely, you would still have your occasional hacker - but they would be easier to track down rather than having to go through a cr*ppile of false reports needing attention first.

On the other hand, the requirement of large investments makes people do anything to earn/keep their money's worth. If you want to hit people where it hurts, aim for their pockets. Knowing your rival has spent a couple thousands of dollars - then trying to take that away from them is one hateful option and those who lost their money's worth are only up for revenge.
    It's a vicious circle.

Is the company to blame? Maybe.
    Is the communaty? Perhaps.

In the end, it's the player's choice whether or not to spend the money. If there's no demand, there will be no offer. Thank your fellow players.

Will the new server fix everything? Nope it won't.
    But it will be fun for remeniscence sake, while it lasts. Until, that too, gets fk'd over by both the community as well as the moneygrabbing tactics that are well known in the world of "F2P P2W" (asian)mmorpg's.

Ultimately, if you don't think that new server will do anything at all - just don't start on it. They won't hold it back for your sake.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Hopefully I've saved all those epic threads about Kensen n shyt

****tglar still wet over me

Negative boobs. And eh, how come people who say that it's gona be pay2win are the same who saying it's a server based around crones, logic.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    Negative boobs. And eh, how come people who say that it's gona be pay2win are the same who saying it's a server based around crones, logic.
    Ikr. People are scared tho, coz ynk said that about Jin, look at it now. However, I have faith in PWI , I just hope their income from us is enough by buying ses, ases, costumes, scrolls, pres stones, etc
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

dont judge, they need refresh server, they need new players who will spend money cuz this game is very xcitin like you n you n you first time playn this. so, to many negative opinion from us (old players) n thats not good for marketn..

I'm one of those old players and I don't mine having new server. Think about it, both server ran and jin are dead so why not have some fun. Don't spend money if you think it's going to be the same like others, No one is telling you to spend your money on rohan at all so for all the people that negative about new server then don't play it. Simple as that.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active