+ Reply to Thread

Item Mall suggestion

i know the costume subject has been talked about a bit too much already, but i thought id throw this idea out there while this new server is in the making...

could we do two versions of every available costume? one with the normal stats that expires in (X) amount of days and another version of it that doesnt expire but has only 1/4 the stats? or hell, even one that doesnt have stats at all! the costumes are a nice feature of rohan... personally id love to be able to switch between several of them at any given time...

its definitely something id want to invest time and money on for the new server ;3
    Long Live Rohan!

Yes plz that would be great!!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    i know the costume subject has been talked about a bit too much already, but i thought id throw this idea out there while this new server is in the making...

could we do two versions of every available costume? one with the normal stats that expires in (X) amount of days and another version of it that doesnt expire but has only 1/4 the stats? or hell, even one that doesnt have stats at all! the costumes are a nice feature of rohan... personally id love to be able to switch between several of them at any given time...

its definitely something id want to invest time and money on for the new server ;3
    Its misleading and the costumes should have exclusive stats. I would rather just see cheap stat-less costumes and my reasoning for this is that I get tired of the costumes ALL the time. On tera where the costumes are permanent I have 18 different costumes all of which are permanent because I got bored of one look and wanted another one. Rohan used to have a BIG costume selection and the costumes were cheap my wizzy has all kinds of different costumes red ones purple ones flower dress bamboo dress festive winter dress wing chung yellow dress persian egyptian vampire verdict ignited armour of cold frozen cursed etc. Back then you could get some cheaper costumes with hp/mp or low all stats for 150-350 rps with the 20 all stat bamboo dress at 600. I think I would like the costume box to come back but 15 day of almost all costumes that are not a part of a set (so no vampire/egyptian/persian) and no unisex costumes (ignited/frozen/cursed/verdict) you buy the male box you can get all kinds of different costumes from bamboo/festive robe to tajis to random assortment of robes from yellow to blue to black etc.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 07-16-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me