+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 63 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by totoa View Post
    I am sure this was mentioned before, but IM prices are way to high on some items mainly ases and 100% pty scrolls some of the packs as well. Aside from this I like how it looks so far, the opaniel/tali weapons are meh but if they add shiny options stones here as well it shouldn't be terrible since so far max attack force stone I have seen is 33%.
    Will see what we can do!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Can we get a confirmation on shiny options they are fair and probably one of the best things to happen to this game.
    Depends. If the game sticks at chimeras +12 and stat inflation removed (armor stones decreased, 33% atk, 20% scroll max, walter medal capped at +3), then noneed to use shiny stones.

If there's tali's weapons (don't even talk about tali armor / opaniel armor with crazy wtflol stats) then there might need shiny stones.
    Although shiny stones would be pretty good, it's all about dmg everyone deals. If with 58DD everyone deals 600 dmg in pvp, then everyone would be unkillable.

I'd rather see at first what it does with normal stones with everything of stat inflation removed, and if dmg is too high, then yea shiny stones would be welcomed.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-23-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Can we get a confirmation on shiny options they are fair and probably one of the best things to happen to this game.
    If players are not against shiny stones I can see if there is a possibility for them to be introduced in Isen.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    with tali club +12, 30% scrolls and x4 rulers that's around 20k regs in pvp.. I don't even take in account +50 chimera option stones neither tali's armor/opaniel's armor nor walter's medals.

That's way too high.

Like I said :

- stick with chimeras +12, get rid of opaniel/tali stuff.
    - cap walter's medal at +3
    - reduce armor stones to +25 vit / int whatever
    - if we cant reduce armor stones, then remove 30% scrolls from game parlor

if everything listed above is done, then this server is going to be "viable". If YNK wants to monetize, then invest in "micro-transactions".

- Decrease 7s price. If it's decreased, it's going to be an incentive to create several chars and sustain them.
    - Monetize the hunter kit. Price could be 999 charged rps for 15 days. It's not overpowered, and if people love that game they're going to buy that hunter kit. $10 charged for 15d hk which is essential to the game, pretty sure everyone gonna spend at least in that.
    - Keep the chimeras stones price as it is, but decrease them to +25 smth
    - Monetize the 10% and 20% scrolls. Low price, so base player can afford them but make them "essential" for pvp.
    - Monetize the exp scrolls. Same as above, low price so everyone can afford them, but make them also essential for the game

If this game is fun, and not expensive, more and more people will come back. If there's more people to come back, it means increased incomes by the numbers of buyers.
    you articulated it better xD thats exactly what i was saying on the IM prices.

im loving how involved the players are!
    Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    If you do exactly what I listed, pretty sure everyone is REALLY going to join Isen.

Seeing the lack of offensive Shiny options, the only obvious winner from them would be a vit Dekan (his damage is not affected by DD) and the losers would be dex Guardians and agi Dhans. I can see it being useful to others in regards to reducing the overall damage, but it would further enforce the Damage Drop route and reduce variety, because the other options such as crit aren't very good. Then again, people opt for DD anyway because even on Adorned version level it is better than other option types, and the crit classes were doomed to begin with, so perhaps the introduction of Shiny stones is not so bad.

i really cannot stop laughing "crone abusing" dat joke i knew ynk really cared abut money but cmon from spirit stones we get 45-55k crones thats HALF A BEAR for god sake thats why ynk will remove and wont tolerate such an "abuse" just making me laugh really hard,i suppouse IM ishenprices are not abuse to US 1.5k ases or what about ruler quest joke trade ur ruler for 160mill crones OMFG ases is more expensive then RULER DAFAQ dem jukes ,i rather keep the ruler or least sell it for rps(i dont have it atm but cmon who would sell ruler for 160mill crones lewl)YNK PLOX get serious, one more thing the drop rates + drop stone are also abuse to US not getting anything at all
    Last edited by Gebieter118; 07-23-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Seeing the lack of offensive Shiny options, the only obvious winner from them would be a vit Dekan (his damage is not affected by DD) and the losers would be dex Guardians and agi Dhans. I can see it being useful to others in regards to reducing the overall damage, but it would further enforce the Damage Drop route and reduce variety, because the other options such as crit aren't very good. Then again, people opt for DD anyway because even on Adorned version level it is better than other option types, and the crit classes were doomed to begin with, so perhaps the introduction of Shiny stones is not so bad.
    This server is obviously centered around craft type weapons. Crit builds are going to have the same dd everyone else does.

Even if they add shiny dd stones...its already been said by Aztigan drops are only going to be rank 6 instead of 10...just a hunch but if thats a linear type system as far as stat gains go, and rank 10 gives you 67/68% glacials...67 or 68 x .6 is going to give you a 40% max on stats on this server...notice its the same as the original stat cap Korea wanted to give us. It would be nice if Aztigan could confirm what glacial stats will cap at with the limits on this server just so everyone could know. If those are going to be the limits only ones that would use forged will be for hp/dd weapons...not worth it for anything else.

lvl 50 reward boost exp pouch can be use any lvl? or can you still use it after 60? maybe someone already talk about this and I missed it so I'm really curious about it if you can use it on any lvl
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

The gm told me it was shadowace abusing the chrones
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired