+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 ... LastLast
    Banned
    WHat about the opaniel set ?

Did you see the added stats ?

Capping at +3 walters is a good thing. Get rid of those opaniels shìts.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-23-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Yes, we'll look closely as how characters evolve throughout these days.
    About rates, I'm sure I've made a response about it.
    Walter's Medal +3 cap has been requested, will happen potentially very soon. (I dislike Walter's Medal too!)
    I did see the Opaniel's set, cant remove or change it for now.
    You can obtain almost everything with crones, and once you are able to join the Power arenas it will be even easier to obtain it.

Once again pitch in suggestions as to what you experienced so far, what you like and dislike and how you would like it to be. We're not promising on doing every change most players desire but
    we'll try our best to reach a middle ground that is agreeable for both parties if we are able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Yes, we'll look closely as how characters evolve throughout these days.
    About rates, I'm sure I've made a response about it.
    Walter's Medal +3 cap has been requested, will happen potentially very soon. (I dislike Walter's Medal too!)
    I did see the Opaniel's set, cant remove or change it for now.
    You can obtain almost everything with crones, and once you are able to join the Power arenas it will be even easier to obtain it.

Once again pitch in suggestions as to what you experienced so far, what you like and dislike and how you would like it to be. We're not promising on doing every change most players desire but
    we'll try our best to reach a middle ground that is agreeable for both parties if we are able to do so.
    Well if you really want people to play this game you better change the opaniel's thing as fast as possible. And when there is many people telling something is bad you better listen to them cause they are the ones playing this game and they actually know the mechanics and general things about it.
    The fact it is all obtainable for crones is not the answer to that cause what we need here is balanced PVP and not another jin where temps run around and hit for 60k with clubs. So if everyone eventually get opaniel's set +12 it will make this game even worse. Really trust me.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Well if you really want people to play this game you better change the opaniel's thing as fast as possible. And when there is many people telling something is bad you better listen to them cause they are the ones playing this game and they actually know the mechanics and general things about it.
    The fact it is all obtainable for crones is not the answer to that cause what we need here is balanced PVP and not another jin where temps run around and hit for 60k with clubs. So if everyone eventually get opaniel's set +12 it will make this game even worse. Really trust me.
    We aim to listen to the players and we will be more than happy to make some change if they are approved. We are on the early stages of the server in fact this is pretty much Day 1 of Isen server. and changes can happen. It will be a while until someone can get an Opaniel's set, and before that happens we can potentially modify certain things. If any changes are to be approved, players will be able to see them in one of our upcoming maintenance days.

Banned
    Stick with chimeras weapons +12, chimera armors.

Eventually reduce stones you can socket in chimeras (eventho that's a bit late, some ballers already bought for like 5 solid months of those stones. Got them for 4 months for now...) I do believe it would had been better if armor stones stats were divided by 2. like +25 int / +25 vit. +50 is way too high...

Either that, or remove 30% scrolls from game parlors.

Reason why everyone left Jin was because of crazy stat inflation. We know what those stones do and their impact ingame, and pretty sure +50 is WAY too high. If it's something like +20 / +25, it's providing a "slight" boost. People are going to buy it, but they wont "destroy" the game like it did on Jin.

Price on Badge exchange center is good, tho.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-23-2014 at 05:35 PM.

wow, just wow

stat inflation and how much the fact that $$$ invested will dominate and eventually kill pvp off on this server. you need to think about this
    you need to remove scrolls from the parlor and put it all ingame, and make it cheap so there is more ppl actually wanting to pvp thus creating and keeping pvp ongoing

back when rohan wasnt based around who could spend the most $$$ to hit the hardest (what we have now and for the last few years), this is when rohan was fun, when you didnt need to log off to 'save your scrolls', the pvp was active and around the clock, otherwise it's just quick as boss fights? the class balancing issues you guys can fix, P2Win stat inflation is a pretty garbage game mechanic.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Stick with chimeras weapons +12, chimera armors.

Eventually reduce stones you can socket in chimeras (eventho that's a bit late, some ballers already bought for like 5 solid months of those stones. Got them for 4 months for now...) I do believe it would had been better if armor stones stats were divided by 2. like +25 int / +25 vit. +50 is way too high...

Either that, or remove 30% scrolls from game parlors.

Reason why everyone left Jin was because of crazy stat inflation. We know what those stones do and their impact ingame, and pretty sure +50 is WAY too high. If it's something like +20 / +25, it's providing a "slight" boost. People are going to buy it, but they wont "destroy" the game like it did on Jin.

Price on Badge exchange center is good, tho.
    I appreciate your feedback, I'll make sure to consider some changes for the upcoming maintenance.

Banned
    I am sure this was mentioned before, but IM prices are way to high on some items mainly ases and 100% pty scrolls some of the packs as well. Aside from this I like how it looks so far, the opaniel/tali weapons are meh but if they add shiny options stones here as well it shouldn't be terrible since so far max attack force stone I have seen is 33%.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totoa View Post
    I am sure this was mentioned before, but IM prices are way to high on some items mainly ases and 100% pty scrolls some of the packs as well. Aside from this I like how it looks so far, the opaniel/tali weapons are meh but if they add shiny options stones here as well it shouldn't be terrible since so far max attack force stone I have seen is 33%.
    with tali club +12, 30% scrolls and x4 rulers that's around 20k regs in pvp.. I don't even take in account +50 chimera option stones neither tali's armor/opaniel's armor nor walter's medals.

That's way too high.

Like I said :

- stick with chimeras +12, get rid of opaniel/tali stuff.
    - cap walter's medal at +3
    - reduce armor stones to +25 vit / int whatever
    - if we cant reduce armor stones, then remove 30% scrolls from game parlor

if everything listed above is done, then this server is going to be "viable". If YNK wants to monetize, then invest in "micro-transactions".

- Decrease 7s price. If it's decreased, it's going to be an incentive to create several chars and sustain them.
    - Monetize the hunter kit. Price could be 999 charged rps for 15 days. It's not overpowered, and if people love that game they're going to buy that hunter kit. $10 charged for 15d hk which is essential to the game, pretty sure everyone gonna spend at least in that.
    - Keep the chimeras stones price as it is, but decrease them to +25 smth
    - Monetize the 10% and 20% scrolls. Low price, so base player can afford them but make them "essential" for pvp.
    - Monetize the exp scrolls. Same as above, low price so everyone can afford them, but make them also essential for the game

If this game is fun, and not expensive, more and more people will come back. If there's more people to come back, it means increased incomes by the numbers of buyers.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-23-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Can we get a confirmation on shiny options they are fair and probably one of the best things to happen to this game.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me