+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Any ideas how to fix that?

http://prntscr.com/6p61yz
    Tried to create buffer for that lvling event and all the time this appears...

Yep. You are limited to 12 characters per account. This is something new that came in with the last server merge.

You can:

1. delete one of them from your current account.
    or
    2. create a new account for 12 and create it there.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Darn... seems like a lot has changed when i wasn't playing. Thanks for advice, gotta see how many chars i got to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Yep. You are limited to 12 characters per account. This is something new that came in with the last server merge.

You can:

1. delete one of them from your current account.
    or
    2. create a new account for 12 and create it there.
    whew! Is this only applicable for Jainus server i guess.

Yes, Jainus only since you only get 4 chars per acct in Isen.

Jainus is made from a union of 7 servers (theoretical limit of 28 characters per acct). PlayWithI put a cap of 12 characters per acct. Not sure if any chars you might also have in Isen would count against that 12 character limit though. Never bothered to ask since I don't play in Isen.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Yes, Jainus only since you only get 4 chars per acct in Isen.

Jainus is made from a union of 7 servers (theoretical limit of 28 characters per acct). PlayWithI put a cap of 12 characters per acct. Not sure if any chars you might also have in Isen would count against that 12 character limit though. Never bothered to ask since I don't play in Isen.
    Thanks for the info. Now we knew how it works.