+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    I see your little dumb so ill tell especially for you one more time anyone can + a ring any time both Jin and Ran ppl and blindfolds was never available on Jin server ever...

PS: Blindfold and tons of other OP items....
    Belive me those blindfold not that op the 1 u put its from pvt server or somethin and ull perfer to keep ur abs +18...

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Calm down and come here to blowjob your daddys dik
    I am used to see toxic french people like you, matter of the fact, many of ur people made France get placed in rank 1 when it comes to toxic gamers.

Funny fact, u used to beg us for help against james and ceazar back on isen, and gave us infos from their guild that was either useless or already known.

Do you see how small you are?

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Belive me those blindfold not that op the 1 u put its from pvt server or somethin and ull perfer to keep ur abs +18...
    if those are not that op why you cry about us asking them to be released again ?

Logic plz
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Well i kinda want Blindfold for my dhan better then abs at lest for me its better and the point is not the Blindfold but the DD stuff that they have and make any pvp unfair simply bcs they have more dd witch make them way harder to kill then normal 7xdd person that's what Atzigen should put on sell and deal with not the Blindfold really

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    I am used to see toxic french people like you, matter of the fact, many of ur people made France get placed in rank 1 when it comes to toxic gamers.

Funny fact, u used to beg us for help against james and ceazar back on isen, and givin us infos from their guild that was either useless or already known.

Do you see how small you are?

Lol wat ? I was the GM of maha's guild, and you all levelled while maha was pvping against james and ceazar.

You only did the following :

brag about "ITS RAN PEOPLE HERE WE GONNA WIN"

brag about "ITS RAN PEOPLE WE'RE NOT LIKE JIN"

But 2 scared to go to pvp "we're not ready, we'll pvp when people are ready"

And then when ithillien (who went mad and threatened you all), you all listened to her because you were too scared.

LOL THEM RAN PEOPLE LOL.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    And meanwhile I was on GM AND pvping against james/ceazar on other chars while you were farming grade 6 weapons and spending exp scrolls to be #1 YOLO RAN PEOPLE HERE YOLO WE ARE THE BEST GRINDERS YOLO.

sit down farmers.

And I did not beg, I said "you don't expell me from that guild til I get rewards". Ya guys were all scared for me to log so jamez/ceazar would kos you seeing me.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    I see your little dumb so ill tell especially for you one more time anyone can + a ring any time both Jin and Ran ppl and blindfolds was never available on Jin server ever...

PS: Blindfold and tons of other OP items....
    There is a different from just "+ ring" and from +18 ring, yeh I see how dumb I am lmao.
    PS: let me clear it to u again since u for sure can't read English.
    You said that people spent tons of money to get their rings boosted to +18, I as well said that people who got blindfolds spent tons as well to get them.
    Then u are simply asking atzigan to put back blindfolds on sale, yet u are denying the fact that getting ur rings freely boosted wasn't a mistake and they shouldn't re do that even once more.

if those are not that op why you cry about us asking them to be released again ?

Logic plz
    idc if they will relese the once we had here cuz what we had is nothin close to this pics if i remember right they diddnt rly had 5% magic and 10% dd and some other stuff and i just know gms will see the pic and will sell new once with stat like pic its like i start show what upgs other pservers hav and ask them here lol and belive me upgs in some pvt servers way more op then here

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    There is a different from just "+ ring" and from +18 ring, yeh I see how dumb I am lmao.
    PS: let me clear it to u again since u for sure can't read English.
    You said that people spent tons of money to get their rings boosted to +18, I as well said that people who got blindfolds spent tons as well to get them.
    Then u are simply asking atzigan to put back blindfolds on sale, yet u are denying the fact that getting ur rings freely boosted wasn't a mistake and they shouldn't re do that even once more.
    plz go back exp'ing on Isen and farm. thats all you can do with strellan lelelelelelelelel
    Don't hate, friends.

plz go back exp'ing on Isen and farm. thats all you can do with strellan lelelelelelelelel
    I dont see why u keep talkin about this kind of stuff while u never pvp aswell and allways pop 50s to stay on sz rly op...