+ Reply to Thread

Avenger Vs Predator

Hello guys i am a new player just hit lvl 50!! and i am full AGI Dhan and so comes the choice.. Avenger or Pred. so can u guys help me decide i have a few questions that will help me. any help is appreciated.

1)Currently who is better at END game pvp on 1v1 situation and on group pvp situation?

2)which job is better for farming at late game?

3)i have read a guide about "Storm Assult" skill in avenger skill tree, and they said that this skill makes avenger better as assassins late game, can some1 relate? or give advice?

Thanks.

1- avenger 1v1, maybe pred for a group if people are close enough for ur aoe to spread, if not still probably avenger cause they can ingore cc.

2- pred

3- storm assault gives you 70% (at lvl 7) chance to parry, so it is hard for physical damage sources to hit you

avenger can ignore all cc for like 30 seconds with shadow ability. pred only has the awareness that stops cc once.

while the job stones are on sale you can buy 1 or 2 and then you can test the classes out once you reach 115, and see which you prefer. avenger is more pvp and pred more pve, but pred can also 1 shot a party

glhf

What server are you on affects this decision.

Anus server = high DD = gotta have that DD pen ultimato skill

Isen server = Low DD = Gotta get that extra crit and the ultimato skill that ignores aoe splashes because **** you.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Avenger > Predator

Just like I said when all the noobs went pred at the predator hype. Predators are really nice farmers but for pvp they 1. Don't have cc beside pouch and mana burn (only 1 stun) 2. Don't have skills to resist CC

Avengers have:
    - 70% + Block + accumulating damage with SA (basically win ever 1 vs 1 if it's melee vs. melee)
    - Shadow to resist CC for x seconds (can be debuffed tho but still)
    - DD pen ulti (add to that the accumulating damage from SA) and you can shotta people

What more do you want from an ASSASSIN class.

If you want a pro AOE farm char that's able to solo the new maps and can do inter eZ, go play intel dekan.

What angel said is true but even then, I'd still go Avenger.

PS: If you really want to own everyone in 1 v 1 pvp and also farm and lvl easily go Warlock. Best class in game.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-06-2017 at 05:38 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Avenger > Predator

Just like I said when all the noobs went pred at the predator hype. Predators are really nice farmers but for pvp they 1. Don't have cc beside pouch and mana burn (only 1 stun) 2. Don't have skills to resist CC

Avengers have:
    - 70% + Block + accumulating damage with SA (basically win ever 1 vs 1 if it's melee vs. melee)
    - Shadow to resist CC for x seconds (can be debuffed tho but still)
    - DD pen ulti (add to that the accumulating damage from SA) and you can shotta people

What more do you want from an ASSASSIN class.

If you want a pro AOE farm char that's able to solo the new maps and can do inter eZ, go play intel dekan.

What angel said is true but even then, I'd still go Avenger.

PS: If you really want to own everyone in 1 v 1 pvp and also farm and lvl easily go Warlock. Best class in game.
    Come on man how much of a noob are you? some things are more important than that.

Like idk extra crit rate when all you got is the garbage isen weapon crit stone and additional all statto when all you got is garbage isen stats and most importantly an ultimate skill that IGNORES ALL CLEAVE HITS!

Also warlock is great but not that great lets be real here.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

avanger = best 1 vs 1
    predator = beast at mass pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Hello guys i am a new player just hit lvl 50!! and i am full AGI Dhan and so comes the choice.. Avenger or Pred. so can u guys help me decide i have a few questions that will help me. any help is appreciated.

1)Currently who is better at END game pvp on 1v1 situation and on group pvp situation?

2)which job is better for farming at late game?

3)i have read a guide about "Storm Assult" skill in avenger skill tree, and they said that this skill makes avenger better as assassins late game, can some1 relate? or give advice?

Thanks.
    1. Predator if you want to owned the whole pt.
    2. Avenger if you hate 1 player.

that's all

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Come on man how much of a noob are you? some things are more important than that.

Like idk extra crit rate when all you got is the garbage isen weapon crit stone and additional all statto when all you got is garbage isen stats and most importantly an ultimate skill that IGNORES ALL CLEAVE HITS!

Also warlock is great but not that great lets be real here.
    Predator = dead as soon as it gets CC on him (it has nothing to escape). The only thing a predator can do is run in and AOE a few times and hope he killed everything, if he didn't and gets focused hes dead. Rumir loop can make a pred really tanky but still if you want an AOE killing char in a pro party better go Noir, they have way more options and ways to outplay people.

I mean look at how many people play predators now and how many played predators when they released the dhan patch. I think 80-90% of the people that played pred at the patch are now an avenger or switched class. This is due to preds having no CC resist nor can they apply CC. Just like I predicted, it was a hype and most people realised that it was a stupid hype.

Quote Originally Posted by TriadHK View Post
    avanger = best 1 vs 1
    predator = beast at mass pvp
    Warlocks are, by far the best 1 vs. 1 chars, what is a dhan going to do vs. a warlock. Warlocks were designed to counter dhans (mirror, debuffs, dark eyes). If you put a good endgame warlock vs any dhan it will rape it. The only thing that's able of killing a skilled warlock is a Noir.

The only reason a (avenger) dhan is considered the best pvp class is coz it can attack from hide, silence and stun the target and kill it before the CC is over. You can't attack a warlock from hide coz he'll see you, he'll have mirror to reflect your hits and debuf shadow. After that it's just a matter of popping anti pot lvl 7 at 7k intel, dhan = gone. Pretty much the same for any other class that you put up vs a warlock.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-07-2017 at 04:21 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

well im with snipers.
    @strellan, dont talk about ultimate skills coz on isen there is NOONE at +50 and only a couple on +20 or higher (non of em are dhans)

as an assassin class avenger is just the way to go.
    all these noobs who jump on the predator train just saw the extra crit rate but non of em got any clue how to play pred properly.

anyway if u wanna compare both servers:

yea on jainus definitely go avenger and get the ultimate skill asap and as snipers mentioned id rather have shadow and storm assault + extra block rate is awesome.

on isen: as a dhan u pretty much only need twins and chimera katar with 200 agi on it + 14% weapon crit stone (strellan was talking about it) and u pretty much 2-3 shot most of the server.
    so yea get the extra crit rate of katar mastery and with royal mask some "almighty" aswell and youre good to go

oh about the best pvp chars.
    IMO:
    Warlock > Noir > Dhan > Ranger > huge space > Guard, Def, ....everything else
    Last edited by Jester999; 01-07-2017 at 04:31 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot