AMD Radeon R7
    16Gb RAM
    All Direct X version
    latest VGA driver
    latest windows update
    use windows defender

what else you need to know feel free to ask

Thanks.

i'm having the same thing. my launcher loading didn't move, after i uninstal and instal it again still the same and the worst thing after reinstal, it can't download the patch. need help gm....

I think it was because u cant connect to the seal sever so u cant perform any update or check.

U can try change to google dns and try again. (not sure work or not, but u can try)

My dns already google dns, i try to make it auto but still not resolve bro ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ywhterry View Post
    I think it was because u cant connect to the seal sever so u cant perform any update or check.

U can try change to google dns and try again. (not sure work or not, but u can try)

Quote Originally Posted by liem87 View Post
    My dns already google dns, i try to make it auto but still not resolve bro ...
    Oh, btw im not technician, so u need wait for pro/technician to give solution :/

it's ok bro, thanks for the suggest, i already sent tiket to gm but they haven't reply it. it's sudenly happen, before yesterday everything run normaly
    Quote Originally Posted by ywhterry View Post
    Oh, btw im not technician, so u need wait for pro/technician to give solution :/

gosh why this seal launcher like this now need GM support or pro tech support ASAP wasting time relaunch launcher till i can click game start

Hi guys,

i have the same problem like the rest of you, but now i know what the problem is. The problem is Your Internet Provider. I use this one internet provider, then i switch to another internet provider from my mobile phone and the launcher loading move very fast. I update from version 201 - 208 just few second.

now, i'm using my mobile's internet to loading the launcher after that i switch again to my internet provider then press the start botton.

hope this will be solution to your problem guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Harita View Post
    Hi guys,

i have the same problem like the rest of you, but now i know what the problem is. The problem is Your Internet Provider. I use this one internet provider, then i switch to another internet provider from my mobile phone and the launcher loading move very fast. I update from version 201 - 208 just few second.

now, i'm using my mobile's internet to loading the launcher after that i switch again to my internet provider then press the start botton.

hope this will be solution to your problem guys..
    not internet provider i think..
    i guess is the server firewall config block some public ip from a provider because some player using cheat on the server and make the server crash because my latency is very2 good 50mbps XI connection 25 XXI connection