+ Reply to Thread

How sthe % succes of twins?

I opened 8 twins of fire -____- and all fail(this is ridiculous), someone had the same issue?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Its 50 50 last time I checked o.o
    But if you're very unlucky well you could open a sh!t ton of twins and still get the same over and over again :l
    So its just luck.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Just glitch it. Works 100%
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Just glitch it. Works 100%
    glitch it? what u mean?

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

As far as I can tell twins always work. In other words when you open one it will always make a gem of some sort 100% of the time.

However the chance what comes out will actually pair up with with what you have in your inventory is pretty much random sauce. I've gotten twin sets first time and I've gotten a set only after opening about 10 of them. There were no events or other voodoo going on at the time. and both times was making the same set element (usually earth or fire). I've made a lot of twin sets and never noticed a pattern to it.

maybe it has to do with alignment of the planets with the galactic core or something. I dunno.

(kadeem's being cheeky - don't mind him)
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-05-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    As far as I can tell twins always work. In other words when you open one it will always make a gem of some sort 100% of the time.

However the chance what comes out will actually pair up with with what you have in your inventory is pretty much random sauce. I've gotten twin sets first time and I've gotten a set only after opening about 10 of them. There were no events or other voodoo going on at the time. and both times was making the same set element (usually earth or fire). I've made a lot of twin sets and never noticed a pattern to it.

maybe it has to do with alignment of the planets with the galactic core or something. I dunno.

(kadeem's being cheeky - don't mind him)
    first time i got too much fail, this happened for being atheist, I dont have have the blessing of Ra

Its just a whole lot of chance. When I first came back to the game and wanted twins on my priest, I think I recall opening like 12+ twins and only getting the same sort every time. I thought I was doing something wrong. And same happened on my wiz. And because I brought them all with rps, it started to cost me a small fortune but I got there in the end lol. I have the sh1test luck in this game with things that take chance.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its just a whole lot of chance. When I first came back to the game and wanted twins on my priest, I think I recall opening like 12+ twins and only getting the same sort every time. I thought I was doing something wrong. And same happened on my wiz. And because I brought them all with rps, it started to cost me a small fortune but I got there in the end lol. I have the sh1test luck in this game with things that take chance.
    damnnn i thoug 9 was ridiculous but 12 times? my friend thats horrible, it is my first time that i get so many fail on twins always succes in 1 or 2nd round.