+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The disregard of Origin Rohan players.

Well, I was playing Origin Rohan for 1 year. All the time I was playing I put around 200k rps, maybe more, I had everything, But now I have nothing.
    During the migration process maybe 1/4 of origin rohan community actually registerd to the migration.
    All the others who didnt make it to the one week of register been told that If they want, they will get 115 level and a chimera set.
    A chimera set for my 1 year on origin rohan and 200k rps invested.
    And since all my tickets are being answerd with the same dumb answer, Im gonna write here, And I hope that all of the Origin Rohan players who put so much money on a closed server will support this, maybe the GMs wont piss us off here.

they got their money off us, who gives a fk about us now?
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe

And thats the reason I will never put money on this game, You look like easy 300 bucks for them.

So tldr of this is that you didnt register in time for the migration and lost out on 200k+ rps worth of compensation?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    So tldr of this is that you didnt register in time for the migration and lost out on 200k+ rps worth of compensation?
    I never expected to get 200k+rps compensation, but 500 rps worth of compensation? Would u be fine if it happend to you?

Quote Originally Posted by whocaresss View Post
    I never expected to get 200k+rps compensation, but 500 rps worth of compensation? Would u be fine if it happend to you?
    Assuming you didnt notice the compensation was happening cuz you didnt care about the game anymore I think I would be more along the lines of oh... looks like I made the right decision to quit. If you were playing the game actively and you just never did the compensation I think thats just pure ignorance.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Assuming you didnt notice the compensation was happening cuz you didnt care about the game anymore I think I would be more along the lines of oh... looks like I made the right decision to quit. If you were playing the game actively and you just never did the compensation I think thats just pure ignorance.
    Yeah, I didnt notice the compensation, not because I didnt care. We been told 1 month before the server was closed, that its going to be closed, So in few days the server was empty.
    I was playing Origin rohan 2 months after it was opend, and since then I never quited, and played actively until it was closed, So stop talking bull**** you dont know.

sry for your loss..... 200k rps is no joke

Yet somebody from isen still cries that "origin players came and got free opas". Yeah ok free opas, dun forget about 2k $ invested in origin, and then just deleted, like literally nothing can be sold or traded, you are just stuck with 0. And that opa set+weapon which is like 25k rp srsly helps jajajaja. I think that was said by symetrich guild master or smth. Y0 bish you didn't lose **** and still cry. besides 90% of origin was fked over with merge rewards anyways, so what gives
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thats the biggest piece of **** I've ever heard, Stop looking to argue with some1, you know nothing and If u were in our position you would say the same..

And for the GMs, You want to keep ur players? stop acting to us like were inferiors, We played the same game just in a diffrent server, And we dont deserve to be treated like old garbage.
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe