+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Meth you still around LMFAO! Figured you would have gone back to the other servers. Why aren't you +50 yet !

He wouldnt last on the anus server thats for the hardcore only.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Between E2N and Forever it's a on going kill em all there lol

Lol so Vodka u named about 4 of my toons in ur post when u started naming ppl to kill guess what 95% of the are not geared well which only goes to milords point about u killing under geared, only my dekan is almost fully geared out of them, priest yea un plused rings ****ty onyx 0 IM , Rumir well that got 10x glacial on lol and agaion no im, Lightspeed lmao hes got NOTHING on hes a wingfoot pet i mean i put him in unstoned chimera and a 55% hp 42 mana eff xbow lol, Dragon yes very well geared and yes u have beaten me usually when theres mobs around, that u can leech off of with aoe, not to say that u cant win out side but i have beat u too and im not gonna make any excuses, but as i said most of my toons are under geared they not my focus atm. and call us our proper name its Leviathan now, DeadlySons was the forced name change form DeadlyBastards. but all in all yes your good, ill give u that but dont go saying that im geared when im really not on those toons, my predator is probably my second best geared toon out of them all. and even he has room for improvement. but i do think for some one that came to this server what 8 months ago maybe, i think im doing pretty well. and again im not making nay excuses im just setting the record straight.
    DragonSon - 115 Vit Dragon Knight
    Guild Master of Leviathan - Formerly DeadlyBastards

So much heart attack in this thread.
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Nothing like someone coming back from the dead to give nigas a heart attack.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    So much heart attack in this thread.
    these IInoobkaII and NoobLikeYou are a bunch of wanna be's in ISEN thinking they're pro when in fact they're just pvping or killing undergeared people in ISEN. So when i pvp'ed them without 7's and patterns and they win "ONCE" they began posting crappy sh1t video in YOUTUBE and bragging in ISEN that they killed me 1v1. Funny thing is when i ask them to pvp again, me without 7's and patterns they still dodge me. So when these two sh1ts came back in ISEN and they ask me to gear up so that there will be no more REASONS, and i did gear up but the outcome is so devastating for them these two idiots cant even drop my HP.

These noobs are Past's Lapdogs they obey every command of PAST like if there's a boss hunt or boss summoning everyday. Past everyday scenario:

Past: all boss is mine
    IInoobkaII or NoobLikeYou: ok its all yours i dont need the drops anyway ill just help bring it down

They're just a bunch of pathetics noob who wont dare pvp the Viets in ISEN

Jester999 siggies before: RIP ISEN its fun teaching you nabs
    Jester999 siggies after experiencing a devastating defeat from me: active this march. gonna retire again, isen is a desert

Whattt? the sh1t gonna retire after coming back? will only play for 1month? Bet he couldnt gear up 7's and patterns now due to him being broke and his monthly wages couldnt keep up with his monthly expenses. Bet he went for water daily without food during the month from Feb.25 until March25? He's living a Hermit life for now just to trying to prove he could beat me easy even if full geared

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-17-2017 at 10:51 PM.

it's never ending battle between this two char. lol

rofl.
    youll never learn moron.

youre the nonfactor, nothing special compared to the few other vit pets on isen.
    want me to get an onyx zhen vit twins and ele rings +12? hi im loser lolol yea big deal

i still got nothing to do with past.
    i still fight anything i want.

ummm if nobody told you yet...isen is DEAD.
    want me to start a diary and share how many pvps i got per day?
    so how blind are u? even if u camp keura or wherever all day u cant fvcking deny isen is a goddamn desert.
    so yea its been fun but im gonna retire again coz its simply not worth it to waste time on that 75 ppl server.
    end of the story

my IM inventory is full off stuff & ready for few more months.
    i can charge rps whenever & as much as i want.
    pretty big mouth for a poor PH keyboard warrior who can afford IM gear only once a year :3
    i mean i feel u bro.
    all the things u blame me for...u just wana distract from your own sad life.
    PH boy blame me for Not having money.
    its okay bro, philippines are known for poverty.
    i know u need to work hard for your 500 peso per day.
    so please dont tell me about your own life having only water without food
    Last edited by Jester999; 03-18-2017 at 06:12 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Poor PH? Keyboard Warrior? Who's Keyboard warrior little sh1t? AFAIK you even went into trouble just to look and stalk for my FB. How bout you? Ashamed of your ugly face eh? Did you ask anyone for my FB? Hahaha pretty pathetic for you hmmm so much mad that you ask anyone about my fb yet here you are without balls and ashamed of your ugly face. Dont you have FB? Why so afraid of telling your FB. Did FB block or deleted your pics coz it contains your ugly face that they need to take it down for not meeting the community standard?

No money? AFAIK i've already stated that im not a PAY TO WIN Style player. Since 2015 everyone knows that i've been a PLAY TO WIN style player. Its so damn easy to earn ecash ingame if you have a brain unfortunately you dont have. Why would you spend a real life money on a virtual game hmm? I've already proven that PLAY TO WIN players can be at the top and pawns even donators ass like you. Ow wait you are not a donator. You are just a wanna be who's trying to make a name in ISEN out of my popularity Bwahahahaha. Bring it more loser you'll never be a factor in ISEN. You and NOOBLIKEYOU are just a pawns in a gameplay of chess. A sacrifial IDIOT. Being played by us ASIANS. Your Master is a VIET. Your Master enemy is a PH. So what does that makes you? an ASIAN PET DOG hahahahahahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    so please dont tell me about your own life having only water without food
    ow wait. didnt you just called me ingame fat? you contradict yourself again. How can a person go fat with just water? Lmao hahahahha no wonder you dont have Facebook to tell. Coz even your friends ingame dont know it. Coz you are afraid and ashamed of your ugly skinny face. Yuck!
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-18-2017 at 01:02 PM.