+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I won the same event all they gave me was 50 bucks in unipin cash :P
    that's even worse than that booster lmao

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You know your problem is you think people care, noone gives a f*ck about some degenerate event/battle you won. I've won a free for all PVP event on the event server (everyone had the same gear/items)(the rewards were some boost to +15 or +18 I forgot, anyway it wasn't a R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D 100% futile attack set or any other of those ''legit PH items'') anyway who cares? Even I don't care lmao it's in the past.

As for what was decided back then about the merge, you think Atzigan/Verbean (got) left/fired out of free will lmfao? It doesn't matter what happend back then fact is since the PH merge there have been multiple indo/ph items in this game which I have never seen before that merge. Like I said I played on indo/ph server and private server and I know how the people scam & cheat there so no need to convince me.
    kid, I never ask of ur care, iF u think, I dnt care what u feel either, but even u said u dont care, but keeping bragging about our gears is a dupped or indo well keep in that story I cannot stop u there lmfao, clearly shows u still care however but sour bitter so keep that to ur self retarded many times but u cannot deny we migrated here with our items legit even u repetedly qq its an indo or **** dupped gears. If u get offended by other illegal indo gears of some not ph player, well its not our problem and not mine either, end of story
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-20-2018 at 08:28 PM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I won the same event all they gave me was 50 bucks in unipin cash :P
    Whatever prize is that at least u joined a contest.

-Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Whatever prize is that at least u joined a contest.
    Ya no raegrets heres a video of the round afterwards (I died in the 1st second to angry dekans XD)

And thats the giant I used to win right before this :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    kid, I never ask of ur care, iF u think, I dnt care what u feel either, but even u said u dont care, but keeping bragging about our gears is a dupped or indo well keep in that story I cannot stop u there lmfao, clearly shows u still care however but sour bitter so keep that to ur self retarded many times but u cannot deny we migrated here with our items legit even u repetedly qq its an indo or **** dupped gears. If u get offended by other illegal indo gears of some not ph player, well its not our problem and not mine either, end of story
    All I read is OE OE OE OE OE OE OE

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    All I read is OE OE OE OE OE OE OE
    Ok . . . keep the Drama. . .:-)

-Mandiribig-

Well guys i didn't bother my self to reply before but seems like i have to shut you up , i have no time to check the forum and keep replying to every single person of you because you all full of $hit and hate , can't beat me in game so you came to cry on forum anyway

This shield was for sell i asked gm to delete it and they said they cant since its Legal so i bought it before kos does and i had it on alt for a long time but i used it on my main when they fked guard up made alot of tests sent videos for the bug with the shield and i kept it on the char because its legal item according to gms and the trade was done in game not RMT as people say and gm is also know about it and here you are gms reply about the shield

so please enough hate and play the game you have duped $hits we never cry about it
    Hate blind you up that's why u always will lose , try to enjoy the game

Merry Christmas all <3 <3 <3
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

What KD expected to happen: Everyone stops posting

What actually happens: Everyone starts a hate train witch hunt on corrupt GMs. The item is NOT legit we heard it from the source the guy who won the damn event!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Well guys i didn't bother my self to reply before but seems like i have to shut you up , i have no time to check the forum and keep replying to every single person of you because you all full of $hit and hate , can't beat me in game so you came to cry on forum anyway

This shield was for sell i asked gm to delete it and they said they cant since its Legal so i bought it before kos does and i had it on alt for a long time but i used it on my main when they fked guard up made alot of tests sent videos for the bug with the shield and i kept it on the char because its legal item according to gms and the trade was done in game not RMT as people say and gm is also know about it and here you are gms reply about the shield

so please enough hate and play the game you have duped $hits we never cry about it
    Hate blind you up that's why u always will lose , try to enjoy the game

Merry Christmas all <3 <3 <3
    You have this shield for a long time? You mean Maha have this shield for a long time and maha rmt it to you. Maha never used this shield bcoz she knows its not legit. The only reason you are using this shield now is bcoz we have new GM’s, GM’s that doesn’t know much of whats going on and you made them believe that you won this shield on an old event as per your ticket to them when you were questioned.

As for those SS of the ticket you sent, yes PH items are part of the game and as per the PH migration rules any PH items that will be transferred to a different character will be deleted. These GM’s are just damn lazy and don’t give a fck to track down the origin of that shield thats why you still have it.

You can make stories post SS and fool GMs with your stories but not us veteran players. That is all have a good day ya’ll xD.
    Last edited by vhints0270; 12-21-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Exactly!

Doesnt matter how you try to spin this that shield is not legit and you are a cheater the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast