+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    1 week passed already and people aren't walking around with accs, only the few who killed bosses.

Drop here isn't as near as on other servers, so give it a rest.

We get it, you lvld bunch of lowbies and want free crone, now let GM respond.
    There are more players than you think who have the rings. Flip has the rings theres like 6 or 7 in hollywood and another 6 or 7 in illuminati. Anyone who was id say was lvl 70 on the 29th is well on their way to the rings and anyone who was lvl 80 by the 29th probably has them. I dont understand why you think killing those bosses is the only way to get those rings lol none of the worthwhile bosses drop 100% and u have/should be splitting with the group but sure stay delusional. You cant argue with math there is 21 days from today to the next maint (if we assume it wont be done on the 12th) since that is what you are complaining about. If you cant farm 100m in 21 days..............................................

Please tell me nobody else finds that to be silly. 504 hours you would only need to farm 20k an hour or 330 crones a minute.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-05-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    There are more players than you think who have the rings. Flip has the rings theres like 6 or 7 in hollywood and another 6 or 7 in illuminati. Anyone who was id say was lvl 70 on the 29th is well on their way to the rings and anyone who was lvl 80 by the 29th probably has them. I dont understand why you think killing those bosses is the only way to get those rings lol none of the worthwhile bosses drop 100% and u have/should be splitting with the group but sure stay delusional.
    Yeah I'm playing the game I can see how many players is there, thnx. You're saying it's the same if 14 people (who aren't pvping yet) have it and the whole server that will have it in a week and start pvping???

Why are you even arguing anymore? Because you're paranoid you lvld your zerg for nothing?

You said your opinion I said mine, neither you or me will bring the end to this discussion, so leave it.

Yeah I'm playing the game I can see how many players is there, thnx. You're saying it's the same if 14 people (who aren't pvping yet) have it and the whole server that will have it in a week and start pvping???

Why are you even arguing anymore? Because you're paranoid you lvld your zerg for nothing?

You said your opinion I said mine, neither you or me will bring the end to this discussion, so leave it.
    Except you dont know what you are talking about you dont even know what chars I have. I am only telling you that you are over-reacting to this and that 40m is NOT A BIG ****IN DEAL so please stop qqing about random ****.

Need help? PM me

Your all retards, the endddddd

Even mfking stimpz could get 100m in 1 week grinding in r3 get on his lvl!
    is that the real RMN the one i see around? or just name stealer?
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    is that the real RMN the one i see around? or just name stealer?
    I dont think he plays anymore but the real RMN got 100m in like less than a week in r3 back in the good old days :P

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by fwakU View Post
    Your all retards, the endddddd
    your = shows possesion
    you're = you are an idiot
    Long Live Rohan!

Actually there are already 8/9 ppl who got it. You're not the only guild who got the fullset chimera ithi

What you can get crones too? ima send a ticket and get you jailed only one way to get crones is by me shining my ego on in ruler's eyes until he falls over.

Need help? PM me

What you can get crones too? ima send a ticket and get you jailed only one way to get crones is by me shining my ego on in ruler's eyes until he falls over.
    get back on hoarding lowbies.. dat free crone OP yo

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.